free hit
counters
Essex no. 007 for sale in Melbourne, Australia - Ebay UK - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
EspritTragic

Essex no. 007 for sale in Melbourne, Australia

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

I was out in Australia in November, and it was advertised for sale then in a local classic car mag. In fact, given the way classic prices have jumped in Australia, it didn't strike me as being particularly expensive given what it is. It was about the only car in the mag that looked acceptable value wise.

I'm assuming from Simon's comment its been round the houses a few times?

I think Simon is referring to a rather long but interesting thread about the sale of the car in the UK a couple of years ago.  

Bazza,

I used the search function and found a 15 page(!!) thread on this cars sale which you clearly referred to as interesting.

After page 3 I lost the will to live and skulked back to the elite and eclat section  :getmecoat:

;-)

still a nice car tho...

Duncan

You really need to be an Esprit man, (probably a G car one at that) for that thread... :thumbsup:   

Sorry my searching skills have failed me - can anyone direct me to the earlier thread referred to above?

thanks in advance

Scratch that, found it.

amen

Go for 40 pages long?

007 makes it special and significant !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :smoke:  Hahahahahaha.   :gathering: