free hit
counters
I need a little help here.....(as always thanks...) - Esprit Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
giorgio67

I need a little help here.....(as always thanks...)

Hi guys,

I need a new water pump for my 912 engine, Garry Kemp would be able to rebuild mine with some tricks but I have found that the pump I need is listed in the last LOTUS AFTERSALES LIST,

I think it's still available ( there were four)

part is : A912E0743J Water Pump (SP) Elite 2.2      price 103 GBP

is listed for the Elite 2.2 but is a mistake as on the manual is reported also as the right pump for the Esprit 2.2 with NO PAS or AIR CON  (esprit 701)

So, I've tryed to contact an Italian Lotus dealer but nothing.. I have sent an email to C. Neil but I think would be more easy to have a member able to get the part for me and then posted to Italy.

I will paypal in advance the cost and the postage to me

Any help...? :handy: :handy: :handy: :handy:

Thanks guys!

Giorgio

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Giorgio, there are now 3 at the factory because I purchased one of them via Bell and Colvill last week! They are still at the sale price of £103.56 plus VAT @20%. Hopefully we'll fit the new pump with Sparky's supervision at Dave Freeman's "Beltfest" in early June, so maybe tune in to the webcast to pick up some tips on fitting it!

I'll weigh my new waterpump when I get home and work out cost to send to Italy. I have taken a gamble and asked Bell and Colvill to get a new pump for you and have sent over to them from the factory. It will arrive on Thursday and I'll collect it ( i don't live that far away from B&C and it's a pleasant drive!) Send me a PM  we'll sort out addresses and Paypal stuff

Who's the LEF?

Are they like the Judean People's Front? :getmecoat:

At least they are not the Popular Front......