free hit
counters
[Ebay-bot] LOTUS ESPRIT GT3 MATT GREY ONLY 36800 MILES - Ebay UK - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
ebay

[Ebay-bot] LOTUS ESPRIT GT3 MATT GREY ONLY 36800 MILES

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

It surprised me how much I like the interiour. Looks really nice, well done but subtle too.

Buddsy

Well well its been a long time. Hello everyone "even bibs" lol. Car has to go I'm afraid and it still gets loads of attention.

BACK FOR SALE ON Car &Classics.Well,nearly lasted a year without coming up for sale!

I honestly doubt it would ever sell. its awfull. Its been multipully abused with various paint jobs and bad body bodges.

It's the first time its very seen this car, it's very batmobile / fast a furious, not something I thought anyone would do to an esprit? It's a head turner but can't think what buyer it would attract, and esprit lover will want a more standard one, a boy racer wouldn't want the up keep of a fragile esprit, and a poser would by a porsche????

I can't be 100% sure but I think this was the car prior to being abused. Truly was a credit to the owner, back then:

13604701993_bc53ed92e3.jpg

13605049704_c7c0a0723f.jpg

Only long term members will probably remember, but I don't think Karl telling everyone he spent £50 a year on servicing helped sell it.

WOW this is an old topic, not been on here in a long long time

well i didn't think it would sell eithier BUT it did sell in under 2 weeks when i advertised it (i did sell cheap though, quick sale :cry:).

the guy that bought it spent alot on doing thing that EVEN I wouldn't do to it, he then decided after about 2 months to swop it for a hot rod.

the last time i saw it on the net i wasn't happy tbh, it was at an auction and it was sold for alot more than i sold it for and it was battered, front splitter smashed in and a total mess. 

it wasnt to everyones taste (and no ones taste on here) but it stood out and got me in magazines/TV/meets/Shows etc etc, so it did its job.

yes it did only cost me £50 a year to service, GT3's are amazing cars, they never go wrong (Remember my friend owns a garage ha ha). If anyone owns a GT3 and spends a fortune on maintenance your unlucky, i owned it 10 years and i NEVER had a major issue. cant even think of anything that cost over £150 to fix.