free hit
counters
[Ebay-bot] LOTUS ESPRIT GT3 MATT GREY ONLY 36800 MILES - Ebay UK - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

[Ebay-bot] LOTUS ESPRIT GT3 MATT GREY ONLY 36800 MILES

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Advert says "a credit to previous owner", so is the seller Karl +1?  

Karl's car, poor thing! :P

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Haven't seen that in a while.  Acquired taste but good value.

Caught between a rock and a hard place in a catch 22 situation, So its 6 of one and half a dozen of the other. Your damned if you do, but your damned if you don't so shut your cock!!!!!!!!!!!

Lotus Espirt Turbo S3    

Lotus Esprit S4 

Lotus Elise S2 Sport 130

pig_zps6d7342f1.jpg

It surprised me how much I like the interiour. Looks really nice, well done but subtle too.

Buddsy

"Belief is the enemy of knowing" - Crrow777

Well well its been a long time. Hello everyone "even bibs" lol. Car has to go I'm afraid and it still gets loads of attention.

OUR CURRENT COLLECITON :- MODIFIED LOTUS ESPRIT, FULL VEILSIDE SUPRA (BEAST 409.3bhp), NEW ADDITON TO THE TROOP, 1996 S CLASS MERC (FULLY PIMPED OUT, DUB EDITION)

• 10 months later...

It's the first time its very seen this car, it's very batmobile / fast a furious, not something I thought anyone would do to an esprit? It's a head turner but can't think what buyer it would attract, and esprit lover will want a more standard one, a boy racer wouldn't want the up keep of a fragile esprit, and a poser would by a porsche????

I can't be 100% sure but I think this was the car prior to being abused. Truly was a credit to the owner, back then:

13604701993_bc53ed92e3.jpg

13605049704_c7c0a0723f.jpg

Only long term members will probably remember, but I don't think Karl telling everyone he spent £50 a year on servicing helped sell it.

In the garage no-one can hear you scream 

• 1 year later...

WOW this is an old topic, not been on here in a long long time

well i didn't think it would sell eithier BUT it did sell in under 2 weeks when i advertised it (i did sell cheap though, quick sale :cry:).

the guy that bought it spent alot on doing thing that EVEN I wouldn't do to it, he then decided after about 2 months to swop it for a hot rod.

the last time i saw it on the net i wasn't happy tbh, it was at an auction and it was sold for alot more than i sold it for and it was battered, front splitter smashed in and a total mess. 

it wasnt to everyones taste (and no ones taste on here) but it stood out and got me in magazines/TV/meets/Shows etc etc, so it did its job.

yes it did only cost me £50 a year to service, GT3's are amazing cars, they never go wrong (Remember my friend owns a garage ha ha). If anyone owns a GT3 and spends a fortune on maintenance your unlucky, i owned it 10 years and i NEVER had a major issue. cant even think of anything that cost over £150 to fix.

OUR CURRENT COLLECITON :- MODIFIED LOTUS ESPRIT, FULL VEILSIDE SUPRA (BEAST 409.3bhp), NEW ADDITON TO THE TROOP, 1996 S CLASS MERC (FULLY PIMPED OUT, DUB EDITION)