free hit
counters
aquamist 1S methanol injection kit inc. tank and inlet manifold - Lotusforsale.com - Latest Ads - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
lotusforsale.com

aquamist 1S methanol injection kit inc. tank and inlet manifold

Aquamist 1S methanol/water injection kit.  Includes custom alloy tank that fits in the NSR wing of an Esprit.

4 Jets that are mounted in each branch of the inlet manifold (included).  

Comes with everything you need to install including low level indicator.

Fitted to car for approx 3 months before I found a chargecooler and decided to go another way.

Very good condition, advertised elswhere and willing to accept offers.

View the full article

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Hi,

I decided to go down the chargecooler route and therefore an offering the Aquamist kit out to any members who may be interested.  Full details are on the for sale pages but please don't hesitate to get in touch if you are interested and have any questions.

Cheers

Chris 

Hi,

I decided to go down the chargecooler route and therefore an offering the Aquamist kit out to any members who may be interested.  Full details are on the for sale pages but please don't hesitate to get in touch if you are interested and have any questions.  System is an Aquamist 1S kit and was fitted to my carb turbo.

Cheers

Chris 

does this fit earlier carb turbo`s

Everything should fit earlier cars no problem. Only query would be the alloy tank but doubt it would be an issue as there is very little difference between the two cars. Can provide the measurements of the tank if you like to do a quick check if that helps?

Dimensions are 30cm long, 20cm high and 20cm deep.  The tank fits in the near side rear wing at a similar orientation as shown in the picture.  A single hole is drilled in the wheel arch to secure it with a nut and bolt.  There is no need to remove anything to fit it as there is plenty of room around the tank once installed.

IMG_0834_zpsc45da235.jpg