free hit
counters
June Breakfast Meeting @ Petit Paris Restaurant 16th June - Page 2 - Topics - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

June Breakfast Meeting @ Petit Paris Restaurant 16th June

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Many thanks to everybody for making Jennifer and myself feel so welcome at our first (of hopefully many more to come) LEGS event. A great location, lovely breakfast, convivial company, sun shining, an

1: bingoking + Jackie

2. Gordon + Viv

3. Mr & Mrs Hedgerley

4. Mike C + 1

5. Liam +2

6. Al. +1

7. Andrew & Alister

8. Brandon +1

9. Miket +1

10. Kay & Mark

11. Barry WHB

12. David (+ Jennifer possibly)

12b Brian Swankie +1

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Autocar's Best UK Drivers Car 2009. Car's Performance Car of the Year 2009; Evo's Car of the Year 2009. Top Gear Sports Car of the Year 2009

Sadly I will not be in the Esprit this weekend - I'll probably be skulking at the back in the Volvo. Took her in to Murray 4 weeks ago  for annual service and MOT and to have a host of new bits fitted. Ordered a bunch of parts from SJ which took 3 weeks to arrive and a full replacement brake kit from PNM which which will have taken 4 weeks if it turns up early next week! So, despite sterling efforts from Craig and the team (engine work finished and re-installed) and in particular Callum who managed to finish all the work before he went on holiday today, I am still Lotus-less. 

Hopefully folk will still talk to me Sunday morning....

:thumbdown:  Well maybe......

Autocar's Best UK Drivers Car 2009. Car's Performance Car of the Year 2009; Evo's Car of the Year 2009. Top Gear Sports Car of the Year 2009

To cheer myself up I bought a couple of things from Lotus Originals, a 'Lotus 1948' t-shirt and a '1948' badged button up sweat shirt thingy. I have to say I am very impressed with both the quality of the merchandise and the care they have taken to wrap it in Lotus Originals tissue paper and the Lotus branded dark green box, all inside a separate cardboard box. Very nice.

Well car sold so will not be there apologies will keep in touch as now need all spare time to build the westfield

Sorry to hear you have sold the car and now Lotusless but also pleased if you can understand my logic?

Look forward to seeing the Westfield.

You can still come along to the breakfast meets in the Mini. We allow Porche's, Volvo's push bike's and shank's pony's so feel free to tag along.

Mark,

I bought the red 'Lotus 1948' T as well to match the car and think good quality as well

(But am disappointed in the fit!  I still look like an old fat guy! :censored:   :no )

Mark,

I bought the red 'Lotus 1948' T as well to match the car and think good quality as well

(But am disappointed in the fit!  I still look like an old fat guy! :censored:   :no )

I went with the dark blue. Hides the bulges better although I have to say the fit is actually pretty good. Probably down to me losing two and a half stone since January. This will definitely help the Esprit go faster when I get it back.....

Well car sold so will not be there apologies will keep in touch as now need all spare time to build the westfield

Hi Mark

Good project. I saw they were offering a 15% discount on recent kits, I fancy doing one of them after I finish the next project !  

As for colour, Lotus did do GRP impregnated colour on the Esprit S1's....  

I would go with BRG, to be honest any colour will be great !!

cheers

Mike

Mark + 1

1: bingoking + Jackie

2. Gordon + Viv

3. Mr & Mrs Hedgerley

4. Mike C + 1

5. Liam +2

6. Al. +1

7. Andrew & Alister

8. Brandon +1

9. Miket +1

10. Kay & Mark

11. Barry WHB

12. David (+ Jennifer possibly)

12b Brian Swankie +1

14 Mark + 1

I hope to be at Hermiston Gate before 9:40 but it will depend how the roads are etc.

If not i will from head straight to the Grass Market so if i am not there by 9:40am just head off.

My mobile no is 07775 701246 so call me if there are any changes of plan while i am on route.

I Will be leaving Aberdeen at about 7:30 so with a bit of luck will make the meeting at Hermiston

yes 15% gave me the five speed box free - ford sierra I believe, any one seen a cheap unloved midget local has to be pre 74 as need 1275 engine!!!

That's great Mark, Would like to see the progress with that one , good luck with it. 

Goggles required!

• Gold FFM

Many thanks to everybody for making Jennifer and myself feel so welcome at our first (of hopefully many more to come) LEGS event. A great location, lovely breakfast, convivial company, sun shining, and surrounded by a marvellous selection of Hethel's finest - what more could a body want?

Some of my pics here : http://www.thelotusforums.com/forums/gallery/album/304-legs-breakfast-meet-160613/

Edited by Alfa2Evora
  • Like 1

Love the pics, mind if I share a few on the TLF facebook page please?

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

• Gold FFM

Love the pics, mind if I share a few on the TLF facebook page please?

Not at all - go right ahead. I'm flattered that you think them worthy of further publication.

Thanks, they're cracking pics, well done!  :thumbsup:

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT.