free hit
counters
June Breakfast Meeting @ Petit Paris Restaurant 16th June - Topics - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

June Breakfast Meeting @ Petit Paris Restaurant 16th June

By popular request we are heading back to Petit Paris Restaurant in the Grassmarket, Edinburgh for our June Breakfast meeting. We decided to hold it a bit later than previous years so that it might be a little bit warmer and also to avoid the snow.

Not the usual first Sunday of the month but moved to 16th June as it fits in better with the restaurant which is opening up from 10:00am to midday especially for us.

We will be displaying the cars in the pedestrian area of the Grassmarket so times are strictly limited so we need to be away by midday.

If you are interested in joining us for this French style Petit déjeuner add your name to the list below.

Also posted on Scottish Elises so please only put your name on one list.

1: bingoking +1

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Many thanks to everybody for making Jennifer and myself feel so welcome at our first (of hopefully many more to come) LEGS event. A great location, lovely breakfast, convivial company, sun shining, an

2. Gordon + Viv

3. Mr & Mrs Hedgerley

4. Mike C + 1

5. Liam +2

6. Al. +1

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Autocar's Best UK Drivers Car 2009. Car's Performance Car of the Year 2009; Evo's Car of the Year 2009. Top Gear Sports Car of the Year 2009

2. Gordon + Viv

3. Mr & Mrs Hedgerley

4. Mike C + 1

5. Liam +2

6. Al. +1

7. Andrew & Alister

1: bingoking + Jackie

2. Gordon + Viv

3. Mr & Mrs Hedgerley

4. Mike C + 1

5. Liam +2

6. Al. +1

7. Andrew & Alister

8. Brandon +1

9. Miket +1

2. Gordon + Viv

3. Mr & Mrs Hedgerley

4. Mike C + 1

5. Liam +2

6. Al. +1

7. Andrew & Alister

8. Brandon +1

9. Miket +1

10. Kay & Mark

Autocar's Best UK Drivers Car 2009. Car's Performance Car of the Year 2009; Evo's Car of the Year 2009. Top Gear Sports Car of the Year 2009

2. Gordon + Viv

3. Mr & Mrs Hedgerley

4. Mike C + 1

5. Liam +2

6. Al. +1

7. Andrew & Alister

8. Brandon +1

9. Miket +1

10. Kay & Mark

11. Barry WHB

• 2 weeks later...
  • Gold FFM

Newbie (and aspiring owner) here - hoping to be able to attend this, and might even persuade my SO to come too.

2. Gordon + Viv

3. Mr & Mrs Hedgerley

4. Mike C + 1

5. Liam +2

6. Al. +1

7. Andrew & Alister

8. Brandon +1

9. Miket +1

10. Kay & Mark

11. Barry WHB

12. David (+ Jennifer possibly)

Hi David and welcome to the Forums.  Hopefully bring along SWMBO as plenty of the wives come along too and it certainly isn't geeky car people only.  We try and arrange a wide range of places to meet and show off the toys.

Thanks also for gracing us with your first post.  I'll ask Brian (bingoking) to add your name to the PM distribution list if you wish so you will get reminders about all things LEGS Lotus in Scotland.

What spec/colour Evora are you aspiring to?  Mine is about to appear on the market to make space for yet another............. I am presently offshore but home Thursday eveing fog allowing and it could happen very quickly if you so desired.

• Gold FFM

Thanks for the welcome Al - great to be here and looking forward to immersing myself in the events scene, so yes please, I'd like to be on the PM distribution list. I'll do my level best to get there on Sunday and I promise to try and not droll too much over all the gleaming paintwork.

I'm just in the very early 'dipping a toe in the water' stage over what I'm looking for. I had a long weekend in an Evora a while back and I knew straight away that I had to have one someday. I've got a house to sell first though, and I've also got to decide what I'm doing with my Alfa 159 - I had intended keeping it but since the warranty ran out in March, it's just been one problem after another. Plus, I've got to wait whilst my accountant tries to minimise my annual contribution to HMRC.

I'll probably be looking for a 2010/11 NA, not too bothered about colour but ideally something bright, and if it's got all the Packs plus a CR box and a sports exhaust then so much the better. Don't want much, do I?

Hopefully see you on Sunday

David

Edited by Alfa2Evora

Hi David,

I'll PM you when I get a moment to take this offline as not the correct subject matter for here & although my car fits the bill perfectly I doubt timing is going to, from what you say.  You can see it on Sunday anyway

Al.

Welcome David, Alfa2Evora added to the PM list.

Pre-breakfast meet up at Hermiston Gate from 9:15am leaving in convoy at 9:40am sharp.

See you all there.

Pre-breakfast meet up at Hermiston Gate from 9:15am leaving in convoy at 9:40am sharp.

See you all there.

Brian

Don't suppose you have a post code?

I take it you have arranged better weather this year?

Gordon,

Hermiston Gate is either the first junction round the by-pass from the Gyle roundabout which is the one after the airport if coming in that way.  OR go through the underpass (with speed cameras in it) at Newbridge roundabout after the A8000 joins the M9  and take the next left onto the M8 extension in to the by pass.  That junction you come up to  is also Hermiston Gate. If coming from the Gyle take the first exit or from M8 the 2nd exit and there is another roundabout almost immediately. Turn into the retail park (3rd exit)

We will be gathered up above the roundabout observing to give marks out of 10 for looks, powerslides and noise. Maximum 30! :thumbsup:negative points if SWMBO then berates you for being an idiot.