free hit
counters
Anybody know which Esprit this is off... - Esprit Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Paul Coleman

Anybody know which Esprit this is off...

I've listed an exhaust on eBay which came off my S1 when I got it. However, I'm sure it's not for an S1 as the back box is too big. Does anybody know what it might have come off... http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/161035007138?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Thanks, Paul.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

That's an S2 downpipe, preliminary silencer and rear silencer if I'm not mistaken Paul. 

If you are putting a system on your S1 - get the pig iron manifold off it; I know it's original, but if you want the "throaty, off the ferry" sound as in The Spy Who Loved Me, you'll need the SJ branched manifold - with the S1's standard (just one) silencer it sounds awesome.  TNR160R has this and it just sounds terrific.  

ATB

Scott.

Thanks Scott. I have bought the full SJ stainless steel one including the manifold for my car but I'm keeping the original manifold just in case. I just wanted this one out of my garage so if it only fetches 99p it's better than me taking it down the tip.

Cheers, Paul.