free hit
counters
Buying new floor mats from...? - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/Alarms/ICE/HVAC/Other - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Frimley111R

Buying new floor mats from...?

I want new ones with red edging to match the interior. Are there any recommendations for suppliers?

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

I'm in the same boat if like a beige set with red piping and a small lotus badge on the out side corner near the seats, might have to get some trickery done with an old seeing machine ha ha

You could get the factory ones (we sell them in the TLF shop, lots of them too!) and get an embroidery-er to add a red border I guess. Personally I'd leave them black as there are more attractive parts of the car to lead the eye to than dirty car mats, just IMO.

There's a link to the shop right at the top of the page, here are the Evora mats...

http://www.thelotusforums.com/shop/car-parts/602-lotac05497-evora-floor-mat-set.html

We sell perhaps up to a dozen sets each month.

http://www.autostyle.co.uk/catalog/gallery.php

My son used this lot for a set of mats for a Type R-GT.  Can't remember what was unique but he was happy with service.  I remembe looking at them for the 1st Evora when new

In what way?  You can have bespoke cut to any shape you so desire I believe if you trawl around the site.

Think it was the standard image they used. On reflection that's why I thought they looked odd. I've emailed them now.

Hi Bibs,

I notice in your shop your (Lotus) mats have a heel protector on the driver's side but when I've looked at your part number it's LOTAC05497, which on the price list is down as a non foot rest. Can you please confirm that yours has the heel protector or not?

Or am I getting confused between foot rest (the aluminium non moving pedal to left hand side) and the heel protector (the extra piece of carpet in the middle of the driver's mats)?

Many thanks,

David Walters