Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Lotus Evora "Black Pack" - Opinions? - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Lotus Evora "Black Pack" - Opinions?

Snoopy1969

Just discovered some pics of the US "Black Pack" similar to the SportsRacer:

post-14744-0-64127000-1371040739.jpgpost-14744-0-75890200-1371040787.jpgpost-14744-0-07217300-1371040930.jpg

As much I like the black parts on esp Thomas Evora (also esp on a yellow or red Evora) I am not quite sure about this one (as always: all up to pesonal taste...)

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

One could say that this colour combinationis a bit "challenging" - just not sure if it is the black pack or the colour itself.

If you have the choice between a Stairway to Heaven and a Highway to Hell don't forget the Nomex®!

Captain,  Lotus Airways. We fly lower! 

Well the color (same as my car) does look a little bit different in reality - not that "lilac" 

Oooh - of course frost blue is not very popular - I like esp this comment from another place in the web (not second life...)

(comments on a frost blue exige v6 demonstrator)

"Not wanting to start off on the wrong foot but once again, Lotus choose to send out a 'new' car in a colour that probably won't be massively popular - I'm guessing here at Frost Blue. At least it's not as bad as sending the Evora out in badger-arse silver. Anyway, it certainly got folk talking, if not always for the right reasons. The arse end is causing most of the controversy - I've described it from the initial pictures that came out as a bit of a Frankenstein job but in the flesh... yes, it does look like there's an Exige buried inside another car trying to get out. I can live with that."

;)

I like both but not together. I think the Black Pack works best on Yellow or White cars.

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

• Gold FFM

I quite like it too, not for me personally but its different and shows off the Evora's ducts, lines and purposefully speedy stance.

Funny that article slated Silver, I don't mind Silver at all as it again really highlights certain features like the wrap around glass and the way the side quarters meet the rear windscreen at a point, brilliant design details.

The "Coke" bottle shape gets highlighted more with the Black Pack..

Red looks best with the Black Pack stuff, I'd love a Red Sports Racer! Gorgeous