free hit
counters
Anyone used Maple Manor Valet Parking at Gatwick? - General Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Anyone used Maple Manor Valet Parking at Gatwick?

Kimbers

I am thinking of using Maple Manor Valet Parking to meet me at Gatwick, park my car securely and then drop it off when I return.

It all looks very good and theres some good deals out there at the same, if not better rates than Long Stay and getting that annoying bus and lugging my cases around.

Anyone used them before? Are they any good? Any experiences would be good.

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

http://garaged.com/

^ Give that new company a call. They may be a tiny bit more expensive but the service, from what I can gather, will be worth every penny and more. 

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

• Gold FFM

We've used APH valet a few times now - bloody superb.  We've never once had to wait for them, either end of the trip.

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

It's what happens to your car when you're not there that you want to worry about!

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

I've used Maple Manor meet and greet a couple of times at Gatwick via the Ramada Plaza hotel. You still have to pay to get the bus or taxi from the hotel when you leave, but when returning you give them call after collecting your bags, and within about 5 minutes your car arrives outside the terminal building. Couldn't fault it.

Bibs is right - there are some unscrupulous outfits - I always make a note of the mileage when I leave it and check it when I pick it up. A few miles is what I expect as they normally take the car to an off airport secure compound. Any more than that and it would get queried.

Dave - 2000 Sport 350