free hit
counters
1977 LOTUS ELITE MAUVE/PURPLE - Ebay UK - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
ebay

1977 LOTUS ELITE MAUVE/PURPLE

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

If Mad Max was filmed in Scotland instead of Oz - this would have been the car!!!!

• Like 1

In a dystopic future Scotland, after the Earth's Irn Bru supply was nearly exhausted, the natural order of Lotus supremacy was challenged by the an increasing proliferation of porsches. Along the deserted roads of the Coatbridge and Monklands wastelands, the porsche gangs have been settling, disrupting the remaining population and driving about in hairdressers cars looking like pricks. A Main Force Patrol (MFP) has been created to retake control of the highways.

pray he is out there.......

he is.....Mental McTavish!

$(KGrHqV,!oEFG1RuZH0HBRyKMt6Chw~~60_57.J

OH MY F&&&&ING LORD!!! What has someone done!

Buddsy

come on guys, Lotus at it's pure best, set up and designed for track use just as the old man would have wanted it, maybe not one for the purist but hey it's a Lotus. Modifications always ongoing and it's in use and not stuck in some forgotten barn as many are. Compare it to the Black Esprit on fleebay the other week. Would I have it, well it's better than nothing. Would I have the bits of it to keep mine going, yes. 

Nice car for parts!!! (oow sorry! i always think that from almost every RHD car :harhar: :harhar: :harhar: :harhar: :harhar: :harhar: )

(only not when the are really good orginal looking!!)

LHD    = rare...

RARE = worth more here in europe

Dunc - good one!

maybe with the original bumpers and glass it would look a lot better.

The part that makes me laugh is the "rear brake cooling duct" mod - aiming airflow at the inside of the rear wheels where the brakes would be on most cars(!)

Mat.

Good new is, its fitted with a galvanised chassis and like you say with the windows and bumpers changed its prob not a bad car. Seller would of been best to change it back before sale.