free hit
counters
Random car and/or Lotus related pictures and videos - Page 2 - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Random car and/or Lotus related pictures and videos

She's braver than Mike6 but I'd have kicked her out on general principle! 

http://youtu.be/f7s2-MT2UqI

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The old man came round and demanded a picture while I was cleaning the car. He was chatting about it all and how he signed off every stage personally and how he cocked up because he doesn't have a sin

Posted Images

1009888_10151704379332860_1344968576_n.j

• Like 1

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

How about this from our gathering in Hamburg yesterday. 8 Elises and one (my) Evora!

post-12365-0-23587000-1375721334.jpg

Edited by TBD
  • Like 1

If you have the choice between a Stairway to Heaven and a Highway to Hell don't forget the Nomex®!

Captain,  Lotus Airways. We fly lower! 

Haha, nice to see you're all very daring with the colour choices :hrhr:

• Like 1

Evora NA

Yeah, German understatement. Colors are for pussies.

If you have the choice between a Stairway to Heaven and a Highway to Hell don't forget the Nomex®!

Captain,  Lotus Airways. We fly lower! 

@@@Bibs : just to put your picture of Germany in the right frame ...:-)

more colors in the south of Germany:

post-14744-0-87382000-1375731094.jpg

(esp very nice, but hard to see, a yellow and a two tone (light blue/  white) Europa from the seventies (father and son!) in the second row!

@@@all

in addition:

question of the day:

who is the (test-) driver of this Excel?

1st prize : one beer when you are in munich!

post-14744-0-85811400-1375731288.jpg

(it is not Bibs.....)

Epic Exige...

Evora NA

Evora NA

Hi everyone

A few people have asked me about my old snaps taken at the Lotus factory, Hethel, over 1979 - 1980.

I've rounded up all of the ones worth reproducing (not many!) that are in my possession (even less!) and chucked them onto Photobucket at this link:

http://s1179.photobucket.com/user/Prawno1/library/Lotus%20pics%20Hethel

Those interested in ancient history may enjoy them.

Remember this was pre-digital - don't expect too much from the old 35mm slide - print - scan reproduction process!

cheers

Sean

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-qBlMm3YHo

Ok so what's your favorite? There are quite a few when the people come flying out of their cars/trucks and look unhurt? Lane discipline looks a bit lacking in Russia?

Buddsy

"Belief is the enemy of knowing" - Crrow777

In June 2009 the Russian authorities reported over 500,000 drink-related deaths annually,  noting that Russians consume about 18 litres of spirits per year (8 litres being regarded as the safe limit for health) .

I wonder if any of the drivers in these pics had had a Babycham. Or two  ? The good news is, it probably relaxes the body on impact.

Edited by basalte

James Hunt.

James-Hunt-T-shirt.jpg

Evora NA

Evora NA

Evora NA

1185430_499098450167247_648186047_n.jpg

Evora NA

Bear with it...

Evora NA

Evora NA