free hit
counters
Random car and/or Lotus related pictures and videos - Page 107 - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Random car and/or Lotus related pictures and videos

Hi Guys and Gals, I'm back. It's been a long time since I've posted (life just got in the way and personal stuff) anyway last year a good friend of mine asked if he could use my Esprit for the beginning of his show on YouTube. So I said yes. Here's the video it starts straight after the recap titles so not long to wait before it starts. His series starts every episode with a different classic car so worth a watch if your board on YouTube one evening. 

Ps my Esprit has a SJ sports cars exhaust fitted so you can hear what it sounds like in the video if your looking for one! 

Edited by mattthesparks lotus esprit
  • Like 2

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • 2 weeks later...

Pretty good. But this is my kind of engineer 'splainin'. Punctuated with chugs of Red Bull. 👍

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

:lol: Proper spade is a spade attitude! Like he says, that youtube vid has probably drawn too much attention to it and it's bold claims. 

• Like 1

Signature not working...