free hit
counters
Random car and/or Lotus related pictures and videos - Page 112 - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums - Lotus Community Partner #ForTheOwners Jump to content

IGNORED

Random car and/or Lotus related pictures and videos

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
3 hours ago, mg4lotus said:

need some new tyres @scotty435?

😄

Not my car the owner of the car was a member on TLF but sure he as sold the car on again. 👍

😄

That will be me on the next MLOC run lol 

😄

Have a good Christmas pal and hopefully see you out on run in the new year.

• Like 1

^^^ Not sure about this. I managed to drive just fine for 3 decades without the car forcing me to have the lights on at all times. In fact my brother and I used to laugh at Volvos and Saabs back in the day and yell “Your lights are on!” Good times…🙃

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Popped up in the EVO archive today. Probably my all time favourite car video, filmed on my favourite road less than an hour from home. I led a LEGS run on this very route a few years ago; what a great day that was 😎

I had a brief chat with Henry at the 60th Anniversary do at Hethel (he was admiring Dave Minters 'oldest Elise on the road', which I was parked next to) and he said it was one of the best drives he'd ever done. And he loves Scotland, for obvious reasons. Enjoy the video.

https://www.evo.co.uk/aston-martin/aston-martin-vantage/204423/an-aston-martin-vantage-n430-and-the-old-military-road-evo

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Mark Blanchard said:

So John, tell me about your money laundering idea then?

1695906907_ChapmanDelorean.thumb.jpg.94d416895f89279cbcaa51da8abd0446.jpg

FTFY :) 

• Haha 1

It's getting there......

• Like 1

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Mechanic on a test drive. Oppsie! 

• Sad 2

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT.