free hit
counters
Random car and/or Lotus related pictures and videos - Page 118 - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums - Lotus Community Partner #ForTheOwners Jump to content

IGNORED

Random car and/or Lotus related pictures and videos

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Gold FFM
11 hours ago, jep said:

Makes Jaguar V12 look simple

openerb.jpg.0e1d516911f359563ff0de0a0b152227.jpg

I was thinking exactly the same thing! And that's just the simple version of the Jag V12: no NAS emission stuff, no fuel cooler. 🙂

Is it a (late) 6.0? Looks like a serpentine belt on the AC compressor, mine uses V-belts.

I have made many mistakes in my life. Buying a multiple Lotus is not one of them.

2 photos from B&C....new floor laid. Look to be well underway with  adopting the new Lotus CI for their showroom.

May be an image of indoor

May be an image of indoor

• Like 1

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

• Gold FFM
On 11/05/2022 at 16:19, Sparky said:

@Chillidoggy that hose is cracked.

Do you think it needs a new manifold and maybe he should check the fuel tanks?

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

• Gold FFM

Were it an Esprit, I'd be recommending a requiem mass.

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

On 19/11/2021 at 23:06, Bibs said:

On 20/11/2021 at 04:59, Geoffers said:

Now that is the sort of track F1 should be racing on, none of those namby-pamby tarmac run off areas.

This has the precursor to gravel traps which was the ‘low brush car catcher’. One should note that these were cultivated along the straights as well.

I am much more impressed by the nonchalant wander over to the car in pants and a t-shirt. I suppose he has gloves on at least. 

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of us Moderators.

It was thought better to be thrown clear of the car back in they day rather than be strapped into it. A lot of the time, they'd catch fire when they crashed. 

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

• Like 2

Evora NA

I had a 6 wheel Tyrell Scalextric car when I was a lad. I loved the way it looked :) 

• Haha 1

It's getting there......