free hit
counters
Random car and/or Lotus related pictures and videos - Page 119 - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Random car and/or Lotus related pictures and videos

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Mean the one not quite parked in a space? The red Evora with the large Lotus decal on the back is a driving instructor - so parked correctly.

Sadly the yellow M100 pilot could do with a few more parking lessons too it seems....

• Haha 2

Loving Lionel and Eleanor......missing Charlie and Sonny

Possibly a problem with the RH drive shaft....And they are just so much easier to park, see there was a space left next to the white one for another.

• Gold FFM

My 'complete disregard for Public Right of Ways through their property' neighbour hosted a BDC (Bently Driver's Club) meet today on his estate. One of the guests being Richard Hammond, drumming up some business for his new classic car renovation company up near Hereford. Choose your clients wisely Richard.

image.png.2cb5d9342a1a81e301c99edc945e1a95.png 

• Like 1

New EV Toyota recalled already....only made a relative handful.

For how many years have car manufacturers made wheels  to fit axles.

Toyota recalls 2,700 bZ4X SUVs over fears wheel could fall off

https://www.am-online.com/news/manufacturer/2022/06/24/toyota-recalls-2-200-bz4x-suvs-over-fears-wheel-could-fall-off

after identifying a fault which could see wheels could come loose.

Sharp turns and sudden braking could cause a hub bolt to loosen as a result of the fault, it said, potentially causing a wheel to come off.

"The cause of the issue and the driving patterns under which this issue could occur are still under investigation. No one should drive these vehicles until the remedy is performed."

It didn't look happy at going around corners but it still did!! 

• Like 1

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

On 29/06/2022 at 07:29, pete said:

IMG-20220628-WA0003.thumb.jpg.682f83af5ab31f454748349ca9e55e67.jpg

How can a car look so nice and so much like a weapon at the same time?

• Like 1
  • Love 1

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of us Moderators.

• Gold FFM

Lucky enough to see 4 of these a week back. Here’s 2 of them. Stunningly good looking car.

38D29024-114B-403B-960B-CA24046B726F.jpeg

61655644-AA64-4320-84FF-94939043DF03.jpeg

• Like 2

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

• Gold FFM

Its the new Ferrari Daytona Sp3 - 6.5litre V12. Yours for just $2.25 Million. 

• Like 1

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

3 hours ago, mayevora said:

Its the new Ferrari Daytona Sp3 - 6.5litre V12. Yours for just $2.25 Million. 

Ah, I see. 

Bits of it look quite weird and awkward to me. Most of the lower half, really. 

Bit banana shaped, does not help that it sort of matches the colour of the tarmac. Think I'll keep to my Evija for that sort of price.

1658058724062?e=1660780800&v=beta&t=fP8L

• Like 2

Evora NA