free hit
counters
Random car and/or Lotus related pictures and videos - Page 17 - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Random car and/or Lotus related pictures and videos

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The old man came round and demanded a picture while I was cleaning the car. He was chatting about it all and how he signed off every stage personally and how he cocked up because he doesn't have a sin

Posted Images

Is that an Acclaim?

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

:lol:

I always wondered how they got away with that name!! 

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Ronin's?

• Like 1

Evora NA

• Gold FFM

Took the S4 for a run up the coast to Inverness today with a stopover at Nairn where they do day trips to go Dolphin watching, just thought the similarity was pretty good with the sign.

post-12149-0-69144900-1407536283.jpg

• Gold FFM

Hi Mark, great artical and too mucha coincdence to be any other car I would think, Andrew got the car in February 1980 and had her for 5 years selling her on I think it was August 95. Great if you could confirm as it would be another addition to her massive history file. If possible scan and send a copy to me on [email protected] , that would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

Here is one for John Walsh, scanned from an old issue of Lotus World magazine (April 1982)

It describes a visit by Noel Edmond's swap shop, I thought I watched this every week but don't remember this! What gems must be hidden away in the BBC archives, paid for by us and totally inaccessible! This makes me feel like enacting a torch and pitchforks moment outside the BBC archives!!

14565882558_47ab198480_b.jpg

Anyhow I was wondering if the gold Eclat in the background might be John's car pre respray.The magazine was produced by Andrew Ferguson, who presumably set up the photo. Of course it may be just a random Eclat dotted around the factory, but the S2 would have been well out by now, this is an older car. Perhaps John cam check his history and find out when AF disposed of it.

• Gold FFM

Sister car to the one with Edmunds in it.

Follow the link, interesting reading.

http://www.motorsportmagazine.com/halloffame/colin-chapman/colin-chapmans-lotus/

69ca43b5386146767219e561d80b8086

" data-width="466">

Evora NA

Saw this and thought of all you lovely people!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNCAcKybSfE&index=3&list=RD4LroHr6aOo4

Buddsy  :w00t:

"Belief is the enemy of knowing" - Crrow777