free hit
counters
Random car and/or Lotus related pictures and videos - Page 20 - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Random car and/or Lotus related pictures and videos

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The old man came round and demanded a picture while I was cleaning the car. He was chatting about it all and how he signed off every stage personally and how he cocked up because he doesn't have a sin

At last!! - A parking space for fat blokes that like to BBQ.

Posted Images

Smallad141006.jpg

• Like 1

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

No way, no how I'd be getting on that ferry! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94WB_2GdFZY

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

That site is not so good for us less endowed DSL internet users   :(

If it were on YouTube I do quite well streaming through Roku though.

Spot the Cheyenne...

10712823_855942704440289_108881912971257

Evora NA

Ouch!  :no

15244697647_4f8baea4d0_c.jpg

Here's a pic of the repaired wheel. I ended up painting the whole edge of the rim, couldn't get the colour exact, but only someone with a keen eye would perhaps notice the difference in shades of silver. I also painted all the rest of the wheel so they all matched, one other wheel had a small kerbing as well, but not as bad as the picture above. At least they look better than seeing chunks of metal missing.

14918050543_1ca1134657_c.jpg

14918077173_75ee8c68c2_c.jpg

15352646200_5129358269_c.jpg

14918058173_42d864ed42_c.jpg

I would simply say you did a great job!   :clap: Could you come to Hamburg to do the same on my wheels?  :vava:

• Like 1

If you have the choice between a Stairway to Heaven and a Highway to Hell don't forget the Nomex®!

Captain,  Lotus Airways. We fly lower! 

well done. What about the shine on the other Wheels? Are they ball blasted on the edge or are they painted?

Kind regards,

Jacques.

My wheels have been redone since I've owned the car, properly powder coated. The wheels are powder coated black, then painted with liquid silver paint, then finally powder lacquer coated.

The repairs I've done are just off the shelf Hycote acrylic paint. I used aluminium finish as it seemed the best for colour match, although the lacquer does darken it down when applied.

Some solutions if you are missing any of these options from your car :thumbsup:

redneck_engineering_6.jpg

redneck_engineering_25.jpg

redneck_engineering_22.jpg

redneck_engineering_17.jpg

• Like 1

:blink:

Evora NA

P1 GTR :wub:

10662011_10154783511865571_6108419687681

• Like 1

Evora NA