free hit
counters
Random car and/or Lotus related pictures and videos - Page 26 - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Random car and/or Lotus related pictures and videos

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The old man came round and demanded a picture while I was cleaning the car. He was chatting about it all and how he signed off every stage personally and how he cocked up because he doesn't have a sin

Posted Images

But,  since Pretty Woman we all knoe dumd blondes can drive an Esprit  :huh:

If you have the choice between a Stairway to Heaven and a Highway to Hell don't forget the Nomex®!

Captain,  Lotus Airways. We fly lower! 

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

I do like the look of these.

46CB76D1-A67A-4344-8847-E613317A4CA4.jpg

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

Could Lotus do this for me with an Esprit? Please!!!

If you have the choice between a Stairway to Heaven and a Highway to Hell don't forget the Nomex®!

Donutking. I wonder if that's the Bathurst 12 hour car?

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

Certainly is!

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Only in America...

_D308850_zpse0de760e.jpg

Evora NA

I'm sure someone will have an RPG version of that picture to assert their God given right of being able to demonstrate "mine is bigger than yours" just because I can. Sad.

Yes, only in America    :no

Do they all fit in the boot trunk at once?  :2guns:

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Autocar's Best UK Drivers Car 2009. Car's Performance Car of the Year 2009; Evo's Car of the Year 2009. Top Gear Sports Car of the Year 2009

Now that is what you call a "target" market!  :2guns:

But don't even think about mentioning it on the US forums :help:

Thank you very much for posting and checking this out, guys!

So what was missing? Not many: every time I thought of a car it appeared sooner or later.

Don't think we saw a Maserati Bora, certainly no Panther Solo, AM Lagonda. Not sure if I noticed a Porsche 924 either, but that may have passed me by (there was a 944 near the end). No ISO Lele or Grifo Mk2. Of course, we'll forgive him the one-off concept cars like the AM Bulldog.

The Aston Martin Lagonda and Panther Solo were on my bucket list. I searched feverishly, contacting probably close to a dozen owners trying to get that car and just couldn't get through to anybody. And the Panther Solo - I have no idea where to find one of those, they are so rare! If you know of one, I love your help because there is always the possibility of a Volume 2 of this video!

I would absolutely love to get the Aston Martin Bulldog, but that would be incredibly difficult to find. I think it's privately owned somewhere.

And just for the record, the 924 makes a very brief appearance at the 10:37 mark. :)

IIRC the Panther Solo 2 headlamps rolled into view on their logitudinal axis. Which was weird. The Solo 1 did I think have pop ups, but it's development was cancelled very late on when Panther's owner saw the MR2 for the first time and realised he couldn't compete. So the Solo 2 went up market to compete in the Esprit Turbo, Porsche 944 space. Which it didn't. Only about 20 were made but I think it remains the only car to roll its eyes at you. Which was weird. As I said.....

That's exactly right. The Solo 1 did have popups. Panther realized that the Solo cost way more than the MR2, and Toyota was a much more developed and well known company. So that's when Panther decided to change their plans and aim at other targets.

Chris

• Like 2

article-2963906-25F2DABA00000578-969_636

Evora NA

A quarter of a million whoopsies! 

Evora NA

650s

paris-hilton-takes-her-brand-new-mclaren

Evora NA

1/2 an hour and some second cut polish. Job's right!

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

Aston Martin Vulcan

11001606_746431762121639_620668801701415

Evora NA