free hit
counters
Random car and/or Lotus related pictures and videos - Page 28 - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Random car and/or Lotus related pictures and videos

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Enjoyable watch, but rather him than me! I'm all for a memorable road trip in a special car, but I wouldn't have taken that one on if I owned a Testarossa. I got the impression that Harry didn't really enjoy 90+% of the journey and I also feel sorry for the car, which probably needed a fair bit of TLC to get it back to how it was.

Of course, if you don't actually own the car and you're just a journalist handing the keys back to the manufacturer à la Bremner's original story or like the Top Gear trio, then that's a different story.

:scared:

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

• 2 weeks later...

11665366_10153432496320586_2635277946552

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Was this the first time Top gear mentioned the Evora? :excl:

This clip was alongside a clip of the new R8 with Alan McNish on a hot lap I was sent.  It says it was previously unseen footage which I can see why, from the chat section slagging lots of people of different races.  However it does then roll onto the Evora in what must be late Summer 2008 I guess as after motor show launch, as they have the name, and not just Project Eagle, and before car actually seen on road.  Usual TG style so owners maybe have to look away or not watch and Kimbers maybe shouldn't watch as reference to Dad in there.  :huh:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JL1Hmc5IG4Y&feature=em-subs_digest-vrecs

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Autocar's Best UK Drivers Car 2009. Car's Performance Car of the Year 2009; Evo's Car of the Year 2009. Top Gear Sports Car of the Year 2009

Saturdays outing with the Drivers Club. The whole town came down to the station when we started the music.

• Like 1

If you have the choice between a Stairway to Heaven and a Highway to Hell don't forget the Nomex®!

Captain,  Lotus Airways. We fly lower! 

Oh dear!! 

Evora NA

So why do people spend a fortune on Akropovic exhausts when the solution is so easy? 

If you have the choice between a Stairway to Heaven and a Highway to Hell don't forget the Nomex®!

Captain,  Lotus Airways. We fly lower!