free hit
counters
Random car and/or Lotus related pictures and videos - Page 47 - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Bibs

Random car and/or Lotus related pictures and videos

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Is that an odd reflection, or genuine Gulf colours? Likey, Likey Likey ???

red one aint bad, either??

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators

One would think the tires have to pop after that amount of time, no?

(must have inner liners)

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators

Is it me or in most of the clips it looks like the cop car is doing exactly what they are looking for and driving in middle or overtaking lanes when not overtaking?

Buddsy

"Belief is the enemy of knowing" - Crrow777

The owner must be gutted. :cry:  Always been my favorite Ferrari the F40.  Crazy thing is that piece of burnt metal is probably still worth an absolute fortune, as ferrari thermal issues go this is a major one!  Very sad for the car and the owner. 

A

4B7BCDE0-CE04-4A1D-A554-9A80F7CD9D68_zps

• Like 2

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

On 24/09/2016 at 12:32, silverfrost said:

The owner must be gutted. :cry:  Always been my favorite Ferrari the F40.  Crazy thing is that piece of burnt metal is probably still worth an absolute fortune, as ferrari thermal issues go this is a major one!  Very sad for the car and the owner. 

Very sad indeed. :( Ever since seeing one drive into Brooklands just in front of me, I've taken a real liking to the F40... It's replaced the Testarossa as my favorite Ferrari (I blame Miami Vice for that).

• Like 1

I have made many mistakes in my life. Buying a multiple Lotus is not one of them.

Why would anyone park up a Miura for almost 30 years?

Edited by USAndretti42
Struggled to get video embedded 'cos I'm old and forgetful

S4 Elan, Elan +2S, Federal-spec, World Championship Edition S2 Esprit #42, S1 Elise, Excel SE

Not really a barn find though is it? From what he says, the family always knew it was parked in their garage gathering dust. They just never got round to getting it back on the road until now. The fact that it's now worth well into 7 figures is probably just a coincidence...

Joking aside it's a lovely thing and sounds fantastic, I wonder if they really will keep it? If not, I bet the new owner will have it restored to perfection, which would be a shame.

I'm fairly sure that this car was featured on Chasing Classic Cars. Wayne Carini tried to buy it but was turned down.

:) 

• Like 1

It's getting there......

Well remembered -  thought I'd seen the garage before

Been sitting since 1992 according to this

They may of left it in the barn for 30 years which is wrong, but they have got now got some decent retirement funds in the pot i bet :)

A

image.jpeg

A simple guide to how many girlfriends you've had depending on car choice

• Like 1

Only here once