free hit
counters
Random car and/or Lotus related pictures and videos - Page 65 - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Random car and/or Lotus related pictures and videos

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The old man came round and demanded a picture while I was cleaning the car. He was chatting about it all and how he signed off every stage personally and how he cocked up because he doesn't have a sin

At last!! - A parking space for fat blokes that like to BBQ.

Posted Images

He was on his way when this happened :lol:

lotusevorasafety1.jpg

• Haha 1

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

I hate to see mice and rats in project cars,   Rats even more so, but other parts of the world have bigger problems !   But this little old fellow i kind of feel sorry for,  he is old and does not want to leave his home which he has lived in for a while by the looks of it  :(

A

Anyone know the significance of this car & driver on this track at this time? 

55d9e94596be3bca92bfb2afd497408c--stirling-monaco-grand-prix.jpg

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

I ground the wheel hubs on that car^^^^

I was mighty pleased when he made it round monaco without the wheels falling off i can tell you! :lol:

buddsy 

• Haha 2

"Belief is the enemy of knowing" - Crrow777

6 hours ago, silverfrost said:

Sir Stirling Moss in a lotus 18 during the1960 Monaco grand prix Bibs, you can buy that photo on ebay also  :thumbup:  

Wasn’t it also the first Lotus F1 win?

• Like 1

First win by a Lotus car although not a factory win as it was engaged by a private team (Walker Racing). Moss reiterated the win the following year with the type 18 before team lotus had their first ever factory win in the US Grand Prix.

Edited by PAR
  • Like 1
  • Gold FFM

Really enjoyed that film with the Lotus, Brundle and Newey. Listening to Newey it really brings home the legacy and pedigree of Lotus in racing. Would be great to have them back as a factory team in something. I'd shed a tear at that...

• Love 1

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

Fantastic Video  Bibs,     From the days when race cars looked amazing and the drivers had a much bigger pair of nuts between their legs ,  not knocking todays drivers to much,  as they still do a great job,  but looking at the 48 with the massive 3.0 v8 lump hanging just behind their heads and a scantly thin body wrapped around them took brave men to race them compaired with todays racers . :)

A

That was a lovely watch, when was that made? What he said about coming down three gears into Tarzan with a Cosworth Hewland, and he's talking about today's F1 drivers missing out... what about the rest of us :baby:

• Haha 1
13 hours ago, LotusLeftLotusRight said:

Lovely Lotus 49 film. What a noise! Surprised that Rindt’s name wasn’t mentioned as (posthumous) world champion in one.

He also raced a 72 in 1970. It was the car he was in at Monza on the fateful day..

This picture was taken at Lotus back in 2011 when the new track was opened. Lots of famous faces where there, Nigel Mansell is even still in his car right under the Lotus roundel! Can anyone name all the cars, L-R?

1980061_10152358095960586_8780376313254492859_o.jpg

Evora NA

27 minutes ago, Bravo73 said:

All but the one 2nd from left. Hmmm. ?

Could it be the ill fated indy car from (I think) the late 1990's....... the 96T?

Edited by tim_marra

It was on the TLF stand at the Lotus Festival in 2015... :)

post-4467-0-36412700-1439718042.jpg

Evora NA