free hit
counters
Random car and/or Lotus related pictures and videos - Page 69 - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Random car and/or Lotus related pictures and videos

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The old man came round and demanded a picture while I was cleaning the car. He was chatting about it all and how he signed off every stage personally and how he cocked up because he doesn't have a sin

How does the Esprit hold up?  

Posted Images

• Gold FFM
14 hours ago, Bibs said:

Pricey!

33066072_644345255944065_181438639420683

33100582_644345242610733_178215748789862

I know the Ferrari is a mess but they got that skip there pretty quickly. Hope they can repair the Fezza. Nice unusual colour that.

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

Is it just me or does that wing flopping look silly vs F1 DRS or the original Chapparal 2E design of the 60's.   :question:

Yes noticed the fibre glass body and space frame and thought that looked odd.  The Telegraph said it’s worth £400,000 so they were fooled.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/06/02/400000-lamborghini-countach-spotted-burned-side-road/

Typical of the press, fake news and once again and anything to embellish the story.

Doesn't really matter if it's a Lamborghini or a replica, in fact these kits are probably rarer than a genuine Countach, if it's the car I think it is, the owner frequents (or used to) most of the local shows in the South West, and was extremely proud of his car, living the dream like the rest of us, with as close to the real thing as he was ever likely to get. You gotta feel for the guy...

The square section tube is an immediate giveaway that it’s not a genuine Countach. The Lamborghini chassis was very complicated, and I believe consisted almost entirely of round section tube. It was the main reason they were so expensive to produce.

It’s still a shame though, I hate to see this kind of thing happen to someone’s pride and joy.

• Like 2

Margate Exotics.

Also speaks volumes about the knob who was driving it. 🤡

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

Not yet. I've not found a wheel refurbisher that will match the colour of the new rears with the (to be refurbished) front wheels. The BBS wheels on the car are fine but I really want better than fine.. 

• Gold FFM

I do love a NA, especially in that colour. I would be interested in your wheel chap as need to get the 2no rear BBS done to match the fronts so I can save the Goodyear’s 

Sorry just read that again and you said you have not found when you do please let me know