free hit
counters
Random car and/or Lotus related pictures and videos - Page 70 - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Random car and/or Lotus related pictures and videos

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The old man came round and demanded a picture while I was cleaning the car. He was chatting about it all and how he signed off every stage personally and how he cocked up because he doesn't have a sin

Award for most awesome Video of the Summer goes to .................................. https://kidston.com/films/1969-the-rivals/?fbclid=IwAR25vop6kgV04oTWXiyWa74y7wdfoSrhbyhVFHV7enkqYkA1KGqZ0qOlE

Posted Images

• Haha 1

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Awesome Mark 

I love that show, do not actually find him that irritating, the other chap Fuzz seems a pretty cool chap, would like to pay a visit to his workshop someday ! 

Funnily enough checked the frosts restoration webstore today and found that Fuzz is sponsored by them ! 

Very cool pic to get with the celeb by your esprit :thumbup:

• Like 1

A

Better get round my manor a bit lively.  Mine's filthy.

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

• Gold FFM

@sparky even fed the leather, I am a tit though I didn’t realise there was a window in the tailgate cleaned all the windows then got in it and thought I have cleaned that window why is it covered in shit! 

• Haha 1
51 minutes ago, Dan E said:

So 7 hours of cleaning later and I am liking my drive today 😂0CDDB68E-3540-483A-BF11-A65E90FDA19C.thumb.jpeg.1253515c7d1aaf8f55d7d00e6401bc65.jpeg

Impressive stuff Dan, but if I’m honest, the area on the right looks like it needs a bit more pressure washing.

Margate Exotics.

• Gold FFM

Ian if I am honest the best day of my life is yet to come which will be when I rip that shitty brick drive up and redo the front. But got to finish the house first

12 hours ago, Chillidoggy said:

Wasn’t it Tim Shaw’s missus that sold his Esprit for a quid?

Yes it was, He was flirting with some it girl live on the radio and it did not go down to well lol.

I only found out it was actually him the other day after one of the other forum members it was him that used to be that radio presenter lol.

Jodie Marsh was the lass I think ?

A

• Gold FFM

@GTK it is a lovely thang but they leak a lot. But I would say there is not a car on this planet that would keep up it on a B road and I mean name a car and I can tell you I will be looking at it in my rear view mirror 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Dan E said:

@GTK it is a lovely thang but they leak a lot. But I would say there is not a car on this planet that would keep up it on a B road and I mean name a car and I can tell you I will be looking at it in my rear view mirror 

I’d name anything driven by Bibs.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Margate Exotics.