free hit
counters
Random car and/or Lotus related pictures and videos - Page 78 - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Bibs

Random car and/or Lotus related pictures and videos

11 hours ago, KennyN said:

It's good to see the cars, but look at the advertising boards...the Ambassador, now there's a car that would have been best left on the drawing board!  I remember my Dad having one for a very short spell as a company car, it was in the dealers more than it was on the driveway, he should have got a Lotus.

And my wife learnt to drive in an automatic Metro. About as far removed from a St Tropez Esprit as you can get. (She cannot drive my Esprit as she passed her test in the automatic!)

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
1 hour ago, eeyoreish said:

The St Tropez...love it!

Matt on here has the moulds if you fancy cutting the roof off yours :P

A

16 minutes ago, Kevin Wheeler said:

And my wife learnt to drive in an automatic Metro. About as far removed from a St Tropez Esprit as you can get. (She cannot drive my Esprit as she passed her test in the automatic!)

Perfect set up

• Haha 1

Only here once

1 hour ago, silverfrost said:

Matt on here has the moulds if you fancy cutting the roof off yours :P

I think I have enough to do on the TE. I would love one though!

• Like 1

Not worth starting anything now...🍺

Now that is my idea of heaven! :) 

• Like 1

It's getting there......

From Morris on LinkedIn...

77b9ddee-424f-42bb-b022-a91e7c728265-original.jpeg

• Like 2

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators

too funny! 

[race at 7min, but don't miss the Japanese craic beforehand]

• Like 2

A lot of love for Europas over here  :thumbup:   A guy round by me owns a black Europa with a rear mounted wing spolier,   Also racing seems or used to be very much eaier/cheaper to get into,  regs may of changed now though,  past a model shop last month with cars in the window, went back a few weeks ago to see what they had as i was after the Fujimi S1 model kit to do some kit bashing with. 

The shop only had metal cast cars sadly, but they pointed me in the direction of a local hobby store,  went up there and chap sitting behind the counter was wearing a jacket with a lotus badge stiched on, always a good sign, asked him for the kit, and he took me straight to the shelf !

Sat down with him and he still owns an esprit, a turbo se, also used to race plenty of cars Alfas, fiats, and a lotus 7, just weekend racing by the looks of the pictures, really nice guy and even gave me a 10 percent discount :thumbup:

A

Enjoyed that @GTK. 👍 Wonder how stable the Europa is with a rear wing? - back in 1970 a magazine in the USA measured '55lbs' downforce at the rear already on a S2,  the front (without spoiler) clocked 95lbs LIFT 😨. Great to see it beat all the exotica 😎

It's a pity that I missed out on getting my car in the picture, although I can admire the fine parking of the Juke that I endured as a courtesy car 😆

• Like 1

What they need is a barbeque and beer on those roof terraces.

• Like 1

As a WRX & Esprit owner, that would be a convenient dealer for me. Not that Lotus knows what an Esprit is anymore......

Hopefully Thomas when lotus finally pull their finger out and produce a new Esprit,  then the dealers will know them again.......:)

A

22 hours ago, KennyN said:

It's a pity that I missed out on getting my car in the picture, although I can admire the fine parking of the Juke that I endured as a courtesy car 😆

Same here. Those Jukes are errr different aren't they? :shock::) I can still remember Phil trying to put a positive spin on it early last year when I had my Exige in for a service and he was walking me out to the courtesy car.:)

@Spinney As I said to Phil, the Juke certainly helped me appreciate what I've got a lot more! 😄

1 hour ago, KennyN said:

@Spinney As I said to Phil, the Juke certainly helped me appreciate what I've got a lot more! 😄

Indeed. Rearrange the following:-

skin pull pudding wouldn’t rice the off a

😁

• Haha 1

:wub:

• Like 1

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators

IMG_20190219_173143.thumb.jpg.12753ae4bccd8d092fc4785891f794f6.jpg

hindsight: the science that is never wrong