free hit
counters
Random car and/or Lotus related pictures and videos - Page 84 - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Bibs

Random car and/or Lotus related pictures and videos

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

MOT time this morning, my old friend the tester revealed he has a very serious new toy. The exhaust note, coupled with the supercharger whine, would loosen the wife’s knicker elastic in a half mile radius.

As expected, the she knew precisely what it was and how much BHP it produced, whilst I remained utterly ignorant @Dan E

432ACB49-16C1-4B65-8738-C9A5D0571A75.jpeg

• Like 1

I have been thinking about this, kick Harris off Top Gear and stick Shan in. I would watch it 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Dan E said:

I have been thinking about this, kick Harris off Top Gear and stick Shan in. I would watch it 

Lol. Harris is the reason that I do not watch Top Gear, he just makes me wanna puke! 🤮

40 minutes ago, Dan E said:

@C8RKH have you met Shan? She knows more about cars than all of us on here and when @Chillidoggy pretends he has made his car look like it does I know he is in making dinner and doing the ironing 

Nope, sounds like a classy lady though so would be happy to buy her a bottle of bubbly and talk cars. Nothing else mind, just talk cars.  I'll get @Chillidoggy a rum, or maybe he can make dinner for Shan and I as we talk cubic inches, BHP and the merits of superchargers v turbochargers.

I bet Shan gets bored quick though as my encyclopedic knowledge takes all of a minute or two to exhaust (sorry, no pun intended)

• Haha 2

Image may contain: car and outdoor

The earth is flat and so are batteries on this EV. That's a diesel van towing a petrol generator to save the planet. 🤔🤔🤔

(Please no one mention the social and environmental cost of mining cobalt in the Congo for making batteries, that's just rude.)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

God! Don't show him that the last standard one tried to kill him! That one would probably finish him off!

• Haha 1

IMG_20190706_153554.thumb.jpg.363b979167dbd9ab331390b913bacd12.jpg

• Love 2

More Loti on the sundayIMG_20190707_120723.thumb.jpg.6dc7d71e70f687c8f762928ac4a74037.jpg

• Like 1