free hit
counters
Random car and/or Lotus related pictures and videos - Page 86 - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Random car and/or Lotus related pictures and videos

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The old man came round and demanded a picture while I was cleaning the car. He was chatting about it all and how he signed off every stage personally and how he cocked up because he doesn't have a sin

At last!! - A parking space for fat blokes that like to BBQ.

Posted Images

Lotus content in the google doodle of the day.

Screenshot_20190827_182406_com.android.chrome.jpg

If you have the choice between a Stairway to Heaven and a Highway to Hell don't forget the Nomex®!

Captain,  Lotus Airways. We fly lower! 

On 25/08/2019 at 13:07, Bibs said:

68988309_2457919284255841_132744253569761280_n.jpg

Why does the Senna one have the black JPS at the bottom rather than yellow?

• Like 1

Very sad those days are gone now with the new F1 rules about pit ladies and dress code,  same goes for those race car drivers,  heroes of a by gone era sadly never to be seen again 😪

• Like 2

A

That was one of the very best motoring videos I have seen period and to get Valentino and Arturo to act in them is fantastic

Interesting the Miura was a one only car that has just resurfaced after a factory restore.

The sound, there is nothing else that sounds like a carbureted V12 on full song.

• Like 1
  • Gold FFM

Thanks for sharing @nello. Pure brilliance that video

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

You'll probably like the rest of them then - especially the Miura in the snow. Simon Kidston has some amazing stock and deals in some of the finest cars............as well as running the Villa D'este amongst others...............

https://www.kidston.com/films/

• Like 1

Ordinarily, I wouldn’t give a Beetle a second glance, hateful things, woefully underpowered, noisy, and just generally awful. At the car meeting this morning and this really caught my eye, I could actually be persuaded with this one. Pale blue heavy metal flake, as are the seats, frankly it’s so bad, it’s good!

557E20ED-11B4-4172-B524-092B472CC08E.jpeg

D65B86A4-0433-4A05-8DE1-0C1BE2A3B470.jpeg

• Love 1

Margate Exotics.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This looks expensive!! 

• Sad 1

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Apparently it was last weekend.

Ironically I know three people attending a track day yesterday at Monza.  I messaged one of them last night and he said there were no issues or accidents during the day.

He was staying across the road in a hotel last night and did a bit of research and messaged me to back to say that it happened last weekend.

It just goes to show that you can be as safe and sensible as possible, but if the bloke behind is not doing the same, then it gets very expensive.

At Bruntigthorpe today and spotted this parked up under a Nimrod's wing! 

20191015_110053.jpg

• Like 2

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Saw a few more cars over the other side of the runway! 

20191015-DJI_0004.jpg

20191015-DJI_0022.jpg

Evora NA