free hit
counters
Random car and/or Lotus related pictures and videos - Page 88 - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Bibs

Random car and/or Lotus related pictures and videos

17 hours ago, C8RKH said:

Yeah, but I know how to eat them there biscuits....

Image result for biscuit tea dunking

WTF are you doing? Don’t you realise a McVities digestive is the best biscuit for dunking?

• Love 1

Margate Exotics.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
6 minutes ago, Chillidoggy said:

WTF are you doing? Don’t you realise a McVities digestive is the best biscuit for dunking?

Yeah but the digestive can break easily leaving half the biscuit in the bottom of your tea.

That's why I actually prefer chocolate digestives as the chocolate helps to keep the biscuit together.

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!        

1 hour ago, C8RKH said:

Yeah but the digestive can break easily leaving half the biscuit in the bottom of your tea.

That's why I actually prefer chocolate digestives as the chocolate helps to keep the biscuit together.

This is where the skill comes in. Timing is everything!

Margate Exotics.

My wife says my timing is always early and I have no skill.

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!        

1 hour ago, Chillidoggy said:

There's no way a full size digestive (Graham cracker for our Federal members) would fit in that cup, so I think as well as a biscuit type problem there's an underlying coffee volume challenge.

2 hours ago, andydclements said:

There's no way a full size digestive (Graham cracker for our Federal members) would fit in that cup, so I think as well as a biscuit type problem there's an underlying coffee volume challenge.

And this is where the aforementioned skill (breaking a British Standard digestive in half) comes in.

2 hours ago, C8RKH said:

My wife says my timing is always early and I have no skill.

Funny, she said exactly the same to me.

• Haha 1

Margate Exotics.

25 minutes ago, Chillidoggy said:

And this is where the aforementioned skill (breaking a British Standard digestive in half) comes in.

Funny, she said exactly the same to me.

Bet she made you a great cup of tea though!

:blink:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators

Stumbled across them a month or two ago, kinda want to hate it but the production speaks to me, they're generally well researched and it's so damn entertaining. I hate it.

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, Neal H said:

You’re going to have to expand on that story!

Commander Ally Pollard used to own an Elan Sprint. Her second in command found this out and thought it would be a suitable surprise for her to be driven from the Ship as she exited the gang plank for her final time immediately after the ceremony to pass command to the incoming Captain before finishing at the Officers mess (we managed to include a 20 minute blast in there too)

We were then given a tour of the Warship that arrived back from Canada last Friday from another officer. Extremely interesting day. Super tight security but I guess it is a nuclear site.

D1A3D8EF-21BF-4ADE-88DD-8BAB7BBE5615.jpeg

C042BCE1-0F43-4F5E-843C-BCEF6978EA0F.jpeg

• Like 1

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

On 10/12/2019 at 23:47, mayevora said:

Commander Ally Pollard used to own an Elan Sprint. Her second in command found this out and thought it would be a suitable surprise for her to be driven from the Ship as she exited the gang plank for her final time immediately after the ceremony to pass command to the incoming Captain before finishing at the Officers mess (we managed to include a 20 minute blast in there too)

We were then given a tour of the Warship that arrived back from Canada last Friday from another officer. Extremely interesting day. Super tight security but I guess it is a nuclear site.

D1A3D8EF-21BF-4ADE-88DD-8BAB7BBE5615.jpeg

C042BCE1-0F43-4F5E-843C-BCEF6978EA0F.jpeg

I bet theres some full on chair envy that goes on in there. :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

It's getting there......

Name the car, driver, year and circuit! 

0.jpg

• Like 1

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

Boom! :thumbsup:

Evora NA

I'm sure the model X could make it to the chargers. And if there would happen to be some accidents while connectiing the chargers, we'll just put that down to Darwinism. :devil:

• Like 1

I have made many mistakes in my life. Buying a multiple Lotus is not one of them.

I am thinking  of starting a new business in Tesla Wellies 🤪. Just need a suitable tag line for the advertising.

Edited by march