free hit
counters
Random car and/or Lotus related pictures and videos - Page 92 - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Random car and/or Lotus related pictures and videos

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The old man came round and demanded a picture while I was cleaning the car. He was chatting about it all and how he signed off every stage personally and how he cocked up because he doesn't have a sin

How does the Esprit hold up?  

Posted Images

• Gold FFM
15 hours ago, geartox said:

empty road is not enough

I believe the twat was drunk if you read the story with the picture. He was arrested for DUI (Driving Under Influence)!  Hope they throw the book at him and he get's a toilet brush rammed up his arse in prison. One thing I cannot stand is people who drive after they have been drinking.

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

Probably been posted before, but here it is. Lotus 49 “first time out” 1967

And a review by tiff needell

• Like 1

Ad initium

Did they ever land?! 

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

1 hour ago, Bibs said:

Did they ever land?! 

Yes - apparently a 41 year old smelling of alcohol was taken to hospital after decapitating a tree at a height of over 7 meters. The car was a Suzuki Swift.

1982 DeLorean DMC 12 #16327, 1999 Lotus Elise, 1998 Lotus Esprit GT3 #2272, 2011 Lotus Evora S, 2013 Lotus Exige S,2016 Lotus Evora 400

• Gold FFM

1301373406_Lotus7periodpicturefromDEP.thumb.jpg.516462643eb7a20ad069ed493a2833cd.jpg

Lotus 7 period snap from 1960 or 61, found by my old man today. He took this picture, not sure where, he says Silverstone perhaps, I have no idea.

Justin

• Like 2
  • Gold FFM

IMG_20200426_1822259.thumb.jpg.3e5df6d322668a05c3fba57c66da6a95.jpg

I forgot I owned this James Bond board game from 1989. Mixing Bond films for the graphics including an Esprit. 

Justin

• Like 2

Lockdown update from Hofmanns...

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Gold FFM

New day, new lockdown rules, so met up with a pal for a socially-distanced coffee; the distance being 2m (and 35 mile round trip):

339076074_13May2020Lockdowncoffee.thumb.jpg.963fe0369882bddc6c8b19b836318b2f.jpg