free hit
counters
Random car and/or Lotus related pictures and videos - Page 98 - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Random car and/or Lotus related pictures and videos

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The old man came round and demanded a picture while I was cleaning the car. He was chatting about it all and how he signed off every stage personally and how he cocked up because he doesn't have a sin

How does the Esprit hold up?  

Posted Images

• Like 1

1982 DeLorean DMC 12 #16327, 1999 Lotus Elise, 1998 Lotus Esprit GT3 #2272, 2011 Lotus Evora S, 2013 Lotus Exige S,2016 Lotus Evora 400

• Gold FFM

That's a real treat being able to get in the Evija, looks the absolute nuts and it's great see Sam being way more enthusiastic about the brand than he was a few years back; he may, just may, be catching the Lotus bug! 😂

Does make one wonder how the car cools with that giant number plate blocking the little radiator opening.

Now this is nice to see, young people appreciation of Automotive beauty and history,  while you cant see his face, I think his voice clearly communicates his excitement as he learns about a Brand.  I dig it, (it was on my feed and I thought I'd share)

1982 DeLorean DMC 12 #16327, 1999 Lotus Elise, 1998 Lotus Esprit GT3 #2272, 2011 Lotus Evora S, 2013 Lotus Exige S,2016 Lotus Evora 400

I respect anyone brave enough to weave through those big trucks in the US in anything smaller than a full size saloon car. I've driven a few 'normal sized' saloon cars in the US (like Mondeo etc.) and those trucks make a mockery of them. You just see wheels coming past. It's a pretty scary experience!

I remember one of my Elise's looking tiny next to, ironically, a Mini! 

IMAG0632_1.jpg

• Like 1

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

1 hour ago, electro_boy said:

haha has that photo been edited in any way?!!  Cant believe how big those trucks are, makes the Lotus look like a toy car! 

My 4c is about the same size as an elise, and I daily drive a pickup truck, I'll take a full photo this evening PST, (however my truck isnt lifted mind you), 

Its say with the lift kits (ever so popular,  and a reoccurring trend every decade that's pretty accurate)

• Gold FFM

Elise feels small on the road compared to other vehicles around when I have the roof up but with top down I really do not notice it at all. 

Excel never feels anything other than normal (size-wise). 

Renault 5GT Turbo feels fine but I would not want to crash in it. I fear it would fold quite easily. Lotus since and including wedges have had a very good reputation for crash structures.

Justin