free hit
counters
Just got married! - General Chat - The Lotus Forums - Lotus Community Partner #ForTheOwners Jump to content

IGNORED

Just got married!

fmxa

Yes, I finally found the perfect girl and thought it was time to tie the knot! My bride insisted on arriving at the church in my red S4s, and leaving in "her" (let them drive once, and they suddenly own it!) pearl white V8 (she even wanted to drive to the reception but couldn't get all her dress, vale and train in the car while still finding the pedals :D ). We offered her the usual limo stuff, and a friend even offered her his new white RR Phantom but she didn't want to know! That's my girl!

Edited by fmxa
Paddle Faster, I hear Banjos!

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

congratulations to both of you

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

http://www.tripadvis...mbers/espritguy

Ditto to all the above :D:)

Cliff ;)

Cliff

Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed. : Albert Einstein

Congratulations Paul and Mrs Paul, best wishes for a happy life together :)

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Paul,

Congrats! Actually, I just got married myself. I'm 3 weeks into it! My wife doesn't own an Esprit, nor does she want one, but she saw this Maserati she likes. Still trying to convert her! :)

Edited by actwon

actwon

------

'14 Nike Shox

'12 Range Rover Sport

'01 Esprit V8

'95 Ducati 916

Congrat's, Paul! :) All the best to the both of you! Let's see some pics!!!!!!!!! B)

I will be getting married in July 07, and we will be using the white S1 as our wedding car. We are providing the wedding party a couple of nice XJ-6s for their transport. :)

Edited by Tony K

Tony K. :)

Esprit S1s #355H & 454H

Esprit S2.2  #324J

1983 Turbo Esprit, Investor Edition #03

1991 Esprit SE

Nice one Paul, Congratulations, I'm really pleased for you (both :) ) I'm glad you've got a wife who is not merely 'understanding' of your car habit but can now actually share it :)

...and apparently Congratulations to you too Nathan! :D

Have some wedding cake :)

BlissPic.jpeg

Just found this pic!!!! :lol::D :D :D

cake.jpg

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

------------------------------

ribbon200.gifG-Car Owner and Proud! ribbon200.gif