free hit
counters
This morning I meet an Esprit White 1988 MY the driver was..... - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums - Lotus Community Partner #ForTheOwners Jump to content

IGNORED

This morning I meet an Esprit White 1988 MY the driver was.....

Hi,

on Lille north of France each 2 and last sunday morning between 10 hrs and 12hrs there on the "champs de mars " a meeting with all collectors owners cars. If some of you go to Lille you can remember this.

Since 1991 have never seen an other Esprit there. This morning a White one with the new Stevens shape and 2 liters carbu MY 1988. Who was the owner ? : The last 2 races Lotus TEAM F1 driver in 1994 : M. P. A. We spooke about Esprit and for me the first time with a ex F1 Lotus driver :):)

And now i m not the single and best Esprit Driver in my area :) .

"Aut tace aut loquere meliora silentio" Salvator Rosa when 25 years old National Gallery London

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Patrick, great that you met Philippe Adams :D

Nice that he still thinks enough of Lotus to drive an Esprit ! :lol:

hi Wayne,

Philippe Adams , he is him may be the higher Lotus Esprit Fan in the ex F1 team Lotus Driver.

He is living and driving his Esprit in Lille area my town :D:D Iwill send him a mail about your answer and curriculum , sure he will be happy to know about it :D

best regards

Patrick

"Aut tace aut loquere meliora silentio" Salvator Rosa when 25 years old National Gallery London

That's VERY cool - as Wayne said - superb that he CHOOSES to drive a Lotus :D I hope you told him about LEF/LEW! :lol:

Lille Eh? I was thinking of popping over to France in the next couple of weeks just for a weekend visit, with BN when he gets his car back - we are thinking of just staying around North Western France - around Normandy etc visiting some of the main war memorials and beaches...

I shall let you know when we're going as it's only about 50miles away, we may be able to meet up and go for a drive? :D

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

------------------------------

ribbon200.gifG-Car Owner and Proud! ribbon200.gif

That's VERY cool - as Wayne said - superb that he CHOOSES to drive a Lotus :) I hope you told him about LEF/LEW! :lol:

Lille Eh? I was thinking of popping over to France in the next couple of weeks just for a weekend visit, with BN when he gets his car back - we are thinking of just staying around North Western France - around Normandy etc visiting some of the main war memorials and beaches...

I shall let you know when we're going as it's only about 50miles away, we may be able to meet up and go for a drive? :D

Hi ,

http://www.memorial-caen.fr/portail_gb/hp/hp.asp main memorials and beaches not very near from Lille :D 400km and not easy roads with police controls in each village 50km by hours .

Lille is better for a day trip from london with eurostar I think. sales, restaurants "moules frites and french beer "(third stronger than yours :D ) " center town shoping and hypermarket Carrefour the same as Auchan and xmas

Tell me where you will be exactly in 2 weeks and I will answer :D

Regards