free hit
counters
CANCELLED: 28th July: JOHH & WENDY ANNUAL BASH & BBQ - Topics - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

CANCELLED: 28th July: JOHH & WENDY ANNUAL BASH & BBQ

Hi folks

It is with great regret that we are having to cancell/postpone our weekend run and BBQ, this is through no fault of our own but through the very unprofessional company I am presently employed with.

I am presently still stuck in Kazakhstan and already one week past my due home date and have now been told that there is no relief for me before the 1/2 of August and that I WILL Stay on location and that my flight tickets home have been cancelled.

My soon to be former employer will not release my documentation for me to travel so you can be sure there will be serious repercussions on my return to Aberdeen and my first stop will be at their head office.

So guys it looks like we have to give this weekend a miss and we were so looking forwards to it with a nice route sorted out, some good clues made up and localy produced food all booked for the BBQ

P.S. If you know anyone hiring a Lifting operations advisor, Loler Focal Point, Crane engineer and Stage 3 qualified with overseas experience give me a shout.

John Walsh.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought you were a mercenary! 

Sorry to hear all the same, what a bugger :no

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

IS there any legal ramification to them purposely keeping you where you don't want to be?

And sorry to hear it.

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

• Gold FFM

Hi guys and thanks for your comments, and as for BIBS, just give me a gun and a couple of rounds of ammo and I will be whatever I want but I sure know where my first target is. Dont even have a bloody passport at the mo so kind off stuck, as for the legal side of things Kimbers, dont want to realy get into that as this industry is world wide but a very small world at that and at the end of the day I still have to have work to pay for the toys, oh and to feed Mrs W now and again. But rest assured things will be done on my escape and changes are comming.

Enjoy your fine weather in the UK while you can, Long term forecast is you are due for HEAVY HEAVY rain.