free hit
counters
Looking for a job in Norfolk? - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Bibs

Looking for a job in Norfolk?

http://careers.lotuscars.com/Lotus/vacancies/vacancymenu.asp

Not seen that many vacancies on there for a while! You know it's going to be a fun job when 'Nurburgring IP experience is desirable' is in the job spec :D

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Where do I sign up.... I'm tired of working on my car for free.. :turned:

I think it's fast enough…maybe

They take Mericans?

When I was there, I asked about a job, and they said "they don't take anyone without automotive experience"...  I joked that I had plenty from taking their cars apart and fixing them/making them better for the last 13 years.

Travis

Vulcan Grey 89SE

My Lotus Photo and Projects Album

You'll need a visa to work in the UK and I don't think auto engineering qualifies for the program. Work visas are very, very hard to get nowadays.

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

One might think they are about to build a new car or something!!!  :secret:

But of course it could be the contract/consulting side of the house.

None the less, it seems to be good news for a change.    :thumbsup:

I did count 7 positions per page over 4 pages. Am I reading too much into this or is our beloved Lotus gearing up for a brand new project ; insert Elise replacement rumor here!  

Edited by NedaSay

Wow, I hope all those engineers are ones that Lotus are adding and not replacing. :help:

77 Esprit S1

Rebirth in progress

"the $6 m. car!, we can rebuild it, better, stronger,.....faster!"

94 RX7 R2, Mazdaspeed bits

2016 NB Focus RS

1944 Willys MB rescue

You'll need a visa to work in the UK and I don't think auto engineering qualifies for the program. Work visas are very, very hard to get nowadays.

Dude I have a visa and master card I guess I'm over qualified ...

I think it's fast enough…maybe

Wow, I hope all those engineers are ones that Lotus are adding and not replacing. :help:

Good to see as evidence of positive plans, and with exciting elements such as technically integrated solutions for the design of a new vehicle or vehicle update; benchmarking competitor vehicles to assess;  supporting electrical design into Phase 2 Exige and Evora projects..........

......... but is it any basis for concern that the positions include 9 Principal Engineers?

I don't know how Lotus categorise job titles, but I hope they have not lost their previous "Number One people" from those areas.

You've just got to agree that these are Positive signs  :guitar: 

If you have the choice between a Stairway to Heaven and a Highway to Hell don't forget the Nomex®!

Captain,  Lotus Airways. We fly lower! 

Got to agree, it really does sound very positive. Now, just keeping thinking happy thoughts about new Esprits ...

Yea all positive signs ..... But

Lotus also needs people to start buying the existing cars and potential new cars in more positive numbers .... That's all that lotus needs .... And of course cross selling its engineering to other manufacturers and the like

Sell, sell, sell !!!

PicNews130808.jpg

• Like 2

Evora NA