free hit
counters
Anyone had buy parts from Kevin/Lee - Gearchange/Gearbox/Clutch - The Lotus Forums - Lotus Community Partner #ForTheOwners Jump to content

IGNORED

Anyone had buy parts from Kevin/Lee

kengs4s

I have order gear kit set for a month , after I have transfered I get only 2 emails what is he out of office or go race..... . I do not get any reply to get post company to check status . he was only send me status the parts are in Australia at 7/30/2013 .

Anybody was bought from him please advice me . What should I do?

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

Kevin and Lee at GTO are good guys so no problem with their honesty. I know they are busy and of cours this is the middle of the season for them. Try contacting them again and I'm sure the parts will turn up soon. I believe the gearbox parts are a side line to their main business and does take a little bit of a back seat during the season.

Trevor.

I'll get around to it at some point.

• Gold FFM

Another vote from me.  Although I'm waiting for gearbox bits too!  I know Kevin's been really busy the last couple of weeks.

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

Maybe one of our members who knows them will mention it next time they are speaking to them? hint hint!

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

I bought a Quaife LSD from them years ago, had it shipped to the USA, no problem.

Try calling them Wales time.

Or your parts might be stuck in customs, try calling the shipping company and asking if they are in customs, and if, what do you have to do to get them out.

Travis

Vulcan Grey 89SE

In the UK certainly it's the shippers item until the customer receives it. That said, it someone has signed for it then I'd as the shipper has done all they can to ensure its delivery so it's now up to the customer to find out where it is. If that's not possible, the only recourse is to DHL who have delivered it to the wrong person and the sender has that contract so will have to take it up with them.

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

That is a DHL tracking number

http://www.dhl-usa.com/content/us/en/express/tracking.shtml?brand=DHL&AWB=8951696994

Looks like it was delivered on July 31 in Adelaide Australia, and signed for by a "KASSIE" ...

Yes I think he give me wrong tracking number coz it do not have anything relate with me , even the shipping date.

If somebody can contact Kevin and Lee please help me to let he know the problem.

Indeed the tracking number will definitely be wrong.

Even in the most efficient automation of the parcels industry, the final mile will always be by human and hence double checking of an automatically read address or parcel/tracking code. It simply can NEVER get that wrong on delivery day!

Unless someone put the wrong address on the parcel being sent!

Chunky Lover

• 3 weeks later...

Excellent. Glad our members helped you and reassured you.

You know where we are in future, just ask! :)

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)