free hit
counters
Raising Car Club Profiles - Grampian Transport Museum - Topics - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Raising Car Club Profiles - Grampian Transport Museum

Following the success of recent events we participated in at The Grampian Transport Museum at Alford (Aberdeen) such as "SpeedFest" and the "Lotus Track Rides Day", GTM want to renew its connection with Scotland's car clubs and have more events that we would have an active part in.

GTM have organised a meeting for Monday night (26th August) at 7:30 pm and they are looking for people to come along and discuss what they would like to do in conjunction with GTM in the future.

I will go along to this but I would like to have at least a couple of other people to be there too.

This is your chance to have your say and create some great events at GTM. I think everyone who has been to "SpeedFest" or the "Lotus Track Rides Day" would agree that its a lot of fun and a great location where we actually get a chance to drive the cars as well as display them.

Can you get back to me and let me know if you are available to attend?

My mobile number is: 07775 701246 and my e-mail address [email protected]

Thanks

Dear all

Over the past few years GTM has lost continuous contact with Clubs as there is no real event for Clubs to attend. To rectify this, we are proposing to have a Clubs Drop-in Launch/Forum event early October.

This is confirmation that a meeting has been arranged to hear your views/discuss this proposed event and hear what the Clubs would like from GTM on:

MONDAY 26 AUGUST AT 7.30PM IN THE TEA ROOM AT THE MUSEUM.    

The Club secretary (or substitute) plus two or three active club members are invited to attend this meeting.   Light refreshments will be available.

We look forward to meeting you on the 26th.

Yours sincerely

Ann

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gold FFM

Hi Gordon, put Wendy and I down for the meet under the name of Club Lotus N E Scotland.

John.