free hit
counters
RUSH - Club Lotus Private Screening - Topics - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

RUSH - Club Lotus Private Screening

Guys,

Club Lotus have asked if anyone would be interested in a private screening of RUSH on 13 September at the Dominion, Edinburgh.
Time not known at present.

Names below please if interested:

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can I bring the S3 to show it is NOT a figment of my imagination and that it actually exists and may even be running in time.   John.

Jim Love has been in contact with me to pass on final arrangements. Dominion Theatre this Friday 13th September 2013. Arrive at 6.45pm to choose preferred seating. Rush starts at 7.15pm on the l

Bloody typical. Yes, I am home for a change. Yes, I'd like to see it. BUT Unfortunately we have a long time booked dinner arrangement for that evening in Glasgow that I can't cancel. Damn, damn & damn. :censored: 

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Autocar's Best UK Drivers Car 2009. Car's Performance Car of the Year 2009; Evo's Car of the Year 2009. Top Gear Sports Car of the Year 2009

• Gold FFM

Can I bring the S3 to show it is NOT a figment of my imagination and that it actually exists and may even be running in time.

John.

• Like 1

Unfortunately I can't make it on Friday. It's my birthday on Friday and the family are all coming round in the evening.