free hit
counters
Hi from Canada - Introductions - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Hi from Canada

nosaint

Just wanted to pop in and say hi. Dont have a Lotus just yet, just doing my research and of course saving a little bit of cash. Looking to buy around next summer. Probally and 88 - 91 ish. Any pointers, tips or free rides in a one would be great! :lol:

thanks

tie

Edited by nosaint

Looking for a 94 95 S4

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wanted to pop in and say hi. Dont have a Lotus just yet, just doing my research and of course saving a little bit of cash. Looking to buy around next summer. Probally and 88 - 91 ish. Any pointers, tips or free rides in a one would be great! :lol:

thanks

tie

Mmmm . . . Hard to say. As far as I know, BC, Alberta and Ontario are represented, with dealers in Vancouver and Toronto. Where are you?

Welcome to the forum, this place is full of Canadians, or it seems so,,, most of them are great guys, some even like the older G cars,........

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

http://www.tripadvis...mbers/espritguy

Hi again, Tie.

I got my S4 from ZR Auto in Calgary, and it's there for the winter already - seems to be my transmission. I still get all my servicing done there, and I would highly recommend them. You might want to drop around sometime and chat with them. Zahir is a huge fan of Ferraris and Lambos, but if you tell him what you're interested in, he may be able to track down a Lotus for you through his contacts.

Maybe next year, if you haven't got yourself one by then, we could go for a spin. As far as technical information goes, I would recommend reading everything on this forum, as well as www.espritfactfile.com and www.lotusespritworld.co.uk . Wayne B. on this forum is one of many experts on all things Lotus, and he is a big G-car fan. And he's in Ontario!

Good luck, and welcome to the forum!