free hit
counters
1995 Esprit S4S Heater Control Graphics - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/Alarms/ICE/HVAC - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

1995 Esprit S4S Heater Control Graphics

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Not the same panel Emlyn, but perhaps give you inspiration. Post from my thread about double din stereo.

When I was thinking of making my own panel I thought about a perspex sandwich. Bear with me here!

Top layer - clear acrylic 1.5mm

Mid layer - paper insert with layout image of your choice

Bottom layer - green acrylic 1.55mm

Don't know what I would use to bond it though.

Might still do it one day.

Signature not working...

There is an old thread about heater panels complete with a pdf for printing on backlight film. I can't find it at the moment. So if you have a correct graphic of the panel it can be printed on backlight film.

Esprit Freak

• 5 weeks later...

I have several scans I did of mine to make some new ones. I would post them on here but being that I have pictures on here for years back and there is NO WAY TO EDIT old posts to remove them (stupid, all other forums I belong to allow you to do that) I don't have any space left to upload pictures. PM me your email address and I will send them.

John
94 S4

As a full forum member, you get a bigger picture allowance. :)

If that doesn't suit you, then anyone of us moderators could assist you.

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

I have spoken to a mod about this before. Anyway, I have my own opinions on all this and may open a thread where appropriate instead of hijacking this one more than I already have.

So I have some very nice touched up scans for this, even one with a carbon fiber background. I experimented with printing it out on cellophane etc and got a pretty good result. I don't have them posted any in other thread to link to but I will email them to whoever needs them. Just PM me your email address.

John
94 S4

• 5 months later...