free hit
counters
Goodbye Lotus Esprit - Esprit Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
stevem

Goodbye Lotus Esprit

:(  After 4 years if relatively trouble free motoring, great Sunday runs, hours spent underneath fixing things up, practicing the Lotus position and generally having fun, today I sold the Esprit.  It has been an absolute pleasure to own and drive, fun to work on and great to be associated with such a grand bunch of chaps.

Thanks heaps to DanR, Rodger the Dodger ( the wingless wonder ), Sparky, Bibs, Simon, Justin. Kimbers in fact everyone that has helped me out with advice and words of wisdom and encouragement over the last four years.

I might get another one sometime in the future, it's the best car I ever owned and fulfilled a teenage dream - even though it took almost 30 years to achieve.

I will keep in touch and try to help out where I can ( as I always have ) but to all of you - cheers !!

( Watch out for a good looking bloke call Vinnie joining soon - he is the new owner.)

Too many Toys are never enough !

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Steve, it's been a pleasure getting to know you and your family and thanks for your help too.

We've enjoyed many spirited drives and I'm sure there'll be more. Let's keep in touch and more than happy to get involved with you when you decide to re-enter the flock.

DanR

Cannot imagine life with the Esprit  although I did have to go 59 years before getting one. 

sorry take out with and put in without 

Sad to see her go Steve, but don't be a stranger on here. This is a community of Lotus enthusiasts, not necessarily owners, so you are always welcome and your comments appreciated.

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

WHYYYYYYY?

Usual reason,  Missus want s a new kitchen.............

And when I took it for it's annual safety check I realised I had done less than 300 miles in it since the last one.

Too many Toys are never enough !