free hit
counters
Prices Soaring - Page 58 - Esprit Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

• Gold FFM
5 hours ago, Sparky said:

My GT3 is now Staffordshire Mustard Yellow, which I reckon must add 20% to its value.  :D

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-norfolk-42569750

Only here once

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I personally think prices will drop a lot more as we Brexit. It doesn't matter unless you have to sell. I have restored two car s now with labour and parts you are looking north of £50k, and that's if

After 16 years of ownership and 10 months on the market, I received the official word today that my '94 S4 has sold and is now with its new owner. Sold for: AUD$74,000 I bought the car in th

I have the same experience.....26 years of ownership and 52.000 km on the odo......with my '90 Esprit Turbo SE I have all the invoices since purchase in 1993; total cost of maintenance during all

Posted Images

• Gold FFM

It’s a dump up there mate - knocks 20% clean off the value - one of the poorest housing areas in the uk

Only here once

0336108043001.jpg.d753c97300ea6a8a027d4720cbc521b3.jpg

FOR SALE VERY RARE LOTUS ESPRIT SPORT 300 ,the car is the number 29, built in 1994, HAS FULL HISTORY,always in france,never accident,102.000 kms, in perfect condition, new 4 tyres (toyo R888) and spare new one also. it's the only one for sale in the world and in 2019 the car can be register in usa ..
the car have all revision done. price in 1994 100.000 euros
a great opportunity to buy the more exiting esprit ever made. very rare lotus. only 30 in LHD.
price 98.000 euros

Privater Anbieter / 34130 Mauguio / Frankreich

https://www.autoscout24.de/angebote/lotus-esprit-sport-300-benzin-gelb-a4efdb61-8652-4719-e053-e350040aefe1?cldtidx=4

• Gold FFM

That one sold a few weeks ago - it was on Facebook.

what on earth is that metal thing going over the engine covering the cam belt area

• Haha 1

Only here once

• Gold FFM
1 hour ago, S4S 4 said:

Which one sold Barry... a sport 300?

Yeah was posted as sold on Farcebook - maybe it’s fallen through

Only here once

Which is told to be strengthening the rear tubular engine/gearbox frame significantly. Less flex under high load mean that you can install a bit stiffer springs as well as a bit stiffer arb's.

I will be installing one from a Sport300 on my car, as soon as I have the missing parts, the small special designed cups that have to be welded on to the existing chassis frame. And when I have repaired the engine crane in the garage, which I will use to lift the complete body shell. I have collected some special cushioned super strong nylon oversized laces to attach through the body Shell. Oh well, in due time.

Kind regards,

Jacques

Nobody does it better - than Lotus ;)

Ex Wickens Company car..........apparently........... I'd expect that price restored rather than not.........

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1983-LOTUS-ESPRIT-COUPE-PETROL/253357312241?hash=item3afd45c8f1:g:bAMAAOSweLBaVORJ

Edited by nello

I just dont see the "owned by Wickens" add any real value to the car. Its a point of interest but no more than that.

It looks a nice colour and if presented in good clean working order should be the same value as a good solid turbo car.

What value a decent G turbo is these days Im not sure.

buddsy

"Belief is the enemy of knowing" - Crrow777

This has to be one of the crappiest Esprit ads I've ever seen. Very sloppy.

"STRIKING GREEN LEATHER" - In fact it's so striking we never posted photos of it. "WE ANTICIPATE THE VEHICLE BEING READY C AUGUST 2017" - So, it's all done, then?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Margate Exotics.

• Gold FFM

http://www.coys.co.uk/autosport-2018/page/4#auction-lots

theres a yellow S4 in this auction as well. But am I the only one whom thinks some of the classic prancing ponies are cheap?

Only here once

2 hours ago, Barrykearley said:

http://www.coys.co.uk/autosport-2018/page/4#auction-lots

theres a yellow S4 in this auction as well. But am I the only one whom thinks some of the classic prancing ponies are cheap?

I think the 308 GTS would be a steal if someone could bag it near lower estimate, the 208 a little high, and the rest about right. 

It's nice to see Coy's giving the S4 genuine Classic/Collector status at last.