free hit
counters
Elite S1 Owner's Handbook - Wanted - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Elite S1 Owner's Handbook

Does anyone happen to know where I can lay my hands on one of the above ... to buy or copy?

I have the appropriate Workshop and Parts manuals. These are great/helpful, but I really would like an Owner's Handbook.

Fingers crossed!

Regards,

Anthony

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i still have one, a orginal, in very good condition, (looks as new!)

and its for sale (for a good offer)

6ttx.jpg

arw9.jpg

tc2b.jpg

Greetings Bauke

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there,

I've got the three part Elite Owners Handbook - Handbook, Dealer Network and Service log - in the original black vinyl case. PM me if interested.

Cheers, Dan

Regular restorer. Rather less reliable forum poster!

• 3 weeks later...

Sadly I've no idea what "PM" means or how to do it. Sorry! Could you please email me at my address given elsewhere on this thread and I'll happily take it from there.

Many thanks,

Anthony

Hi Anthony,

"PM" stands for personal message.  To use it, go to the top of the page and click on your name and a box will appear containing various options one of which it personal messenger.   Click on that and a new page will open.  To write a new message to someone, click on "Compose new."  When that page has loaded, type in the recipient's username such as directordanw and then type your message in the relevant box.  When you send it, the recipient will get an email to tell them they have a new personal message together with a link to where they can read and reply to it.  That way, you can email forum members whose email addresses you don't know.  Damned handy tool.

S4 Elan, Elan +2S, Federal-spec, World Championship Edition S2 Esprit #42, S1 Elise, Excel SE

Hi Anthony,

"PM" stands for personal message.  To use it, go to the top of the page and click on your name and a box will appear containing various options one of which it personal messenger.   Click on that and a new page will open.  To write a new message to someone, click on "Compose new."  When that page has loaded, type in the recipient's username such as directordanw and then type your message in the relevant box.  When you send it, the recipient will get an email to tell them they have a new personal message together with a link to where they can read and reply to it.  That way, you can email forum members whose email addresses you don't know.  Damned handy tool.

Thanks Trevor ... much appreciated.  I had no idea, until now!  As you say ... handy tool.  I'll use it!

Thanks again,

Anthony

• 3 weeks later...