free hit
counters
Illuminated heater controls - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/Alarms/ICE/HVAC/Other - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Illuminated heater controls

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't see any bulbs in the parts manual so I think you're out of luck I'm afraid.

18_09medium.gif

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

That's the heater resistor. Not as bad a job on an S2 as an S1 (front clam off). Lotus sell an upgraded version which is less prone to sitting in a tray of water and corroding. 

http://www.elise-shop.com/heater-fan-resistor-replacement-package-elise-s2-p-771.html

A120P0148S-LOW_MED.jpg

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

• 5 months later...

I can't see any bulbs in the parts manual so I think you're out of luck I'm afraid.

18_09medium.gif

The lighting on my heater controls gave packed up, I am waiting the dealer to contact new to arrange replacement under warranty.

I was wondering where those two wires shown in the diagram go too as I a thinking it could be a connection problem.

Any chance of any one having diagram of the route of those wires?

Edited by Rascal

By the look of it there will be one multiplug from the back of the fan speed knob in the middle, and that'll be it. (this is based on my extensive elise knowledge - i.e. this one picture).

By the look of it there will be one multiplug from the back of the fan speed knob in the middle, and that'll be it. (this is based on my extensive elise knowledge - i.e. this one picture).

I was hoping you had a witring diagram so I could check to see if a connection was loose or disconnected.