free hit
counters
Who's going to the Austin F1 race Nov 15-17 2013? - Motorsport & Trackdays - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Vulcan Grey

Who's going to the Austin F1 race Nov 15-17 2013?

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Yup. Sunday only. But I had to call Ticketmaster to ask why the tickets for SWMBO and moi have not yet arrived. They were supposed to have arrived in early October according to the website. They said I'm "in the system" and that there have been some delays due to tight scheduling issues with last week's Vintage Sports Cars Race.

You bringing your snowboard, Travis?

Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose.

The real question is if Kimi is going!

If you have the choice between a Stairway to Heaven and a Highway to Hell don't forget the Nomex®!

Captain,  Lotus Airways. We fly lower! 

Surf's up, dude!

Actually, we needed the rain, just not so much of it at one time. The flooding was mostly well southeast of me (not all that far from the track, actually, though I don't see it becoming another Silverstone marshland threat). But the next several days look really nice. What will happen weather wise for the F1 weekend itself is anybody's guess, but last year was picture perfect.

Interesting conjecture about Kimi, Thomas. Makes one wonder what one's legal [contractual] obligations are when you've not yet been paid. And compounding the issue, with a team change next year, it's not hard to see his motivational chi begin to fade somewhat this late in the season.

Maybe he'll just "tap" another Caterham on lap one, and head for the beer hall. :lol:

Oops,  still haven't finished thinning out last years 2,000+ photos and won't be adding any this year but I will be enjoying it from my living room. As to who wins? Would love it to be Webber, Grosjean or Button but it will probably be Vettel. One day I'll forgive him for 'multi21'.... but not this year!

Bearing in mind our multi-talk-but-no-meet fiasco of last year, I think you guys should arrange your meeting place and time before you get there.

Enjoy.....

In theory there is no difference between theory and practice.<br />

<br />

In practice, there is!