free hit
counters
SJ Sportscars s2 rear boot carpet - Page 2 - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/Alarms/ICE/HVAC - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
vintaylor

SJ Sportscars s2 rear boot carpet

Hmm .. my board looks different to this one in this picture, although it seems to be the only extra board not found in the set (in the other pic showing the parts pre-paint)

post-1858-0-47794400-1385359231_zps31f23

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

I'd love to know what the circled board is for. I don;t have anything like that.

Pete

Got to love these old s2's ... car is tailored differently .. I'll probably shelf this until the end of the build and see where it fits

Got to love these old s2's ... car is tailored differently .. I'll probably shelf this until the end of the build and see where it fits

Pete, that board lays flat around the battery - just re-carpeted what was always there. I've seen so many pics now to believe it isn't right ha ha. The problem with not having other s2 examples to check, sigh.

I joined Lotus Queensland this year, maybe there will be another s2 or two :)

Hi Pete,

Any chance of a boot pic of your s2?  maybe of the area underneath the lights and number plate :)  

Maybe we can figure this one out lol

That board seems to make sense now though I never had one on my car. Still none the wiser as to whether it's original or not.

IMAG1251_zps3cdd43f1.jpg

That's knid Vin but don't worry. I've managed for 17 years without it but will add it to the to do list.

Pete

Found some time to put all the bits together .. So for future reference here is what the boot boards looks like on my s2

WP_20140202_009_zps44a2f25f.jpg

WP_20140202_007_zps045f7824.jpg

• Like 1

Pity you didn't live closer, you could pop around and trace mine. Someone might have a drawing set, but if not I am happy to trace whichever board(s) you need and post it to you.

Let me know.

Iain

lain,

hopfully somebody here in the uk will have a drawing or patern, if not I might have to take you up on that kind offer.

Cheers

Daren