free hit
counters
New Geelong Mayor - Topics - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

New Geelong Mayor

Have a WTF from Kent.

article-0-0D9CB59000000578-848_634x411.j

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup. Not sure if it's better or worse than an Austrian movie star!

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Surgery sadly.

Evora NA

That is...............erm.....Aren't you meant to be slim to have a 6 pack? Ug! that is ridiculous!

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

One of my mates (ex.) wives was a rep for implants a few years back and the first time I met her I did the usual male thing and assume I'd have a lovely conversation about boobs of all shapes and sizes.  How I was surprised!  I can't remember the statistcs but boob agumentation or reconstruction obviously in the case of cancer surgery was a much lower % than I'd ever imagined.  There were far more products for the male anatomy than the female.  Yes, they may have lots of boob jobs but the rest is largely fat/skin removal or face lifts or whatever.  Men however have implants like this for all sorts of areas. Pecs, 6 packs, chin, thigh, arm and obviously testicular in the event of cancer etc.  Not the conversation I expected!

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Autocar's Best UK Drivers Car 2009. Car's Performance Car of the Year 2009; Evo's Car of the Year 2009. Top Gear Sports Car of the Year 2009

Ford will be keeping an engineering department there and Shell are not closing, but are trying to sell the refinery. If a sale does not occur, the plan is to downgrade the refinery into a terminal.

As to who would be the best mayor, I really don't know as I have not been here long enough to know of public identities here. One guys biggest priority (as said on a radio interview) was to knock down some public toilets as they keep getting vandalised and wasting water. Not business, not getting industry moving etc, but a toilet block.

Darryn at least spoke about getting industry into Geelong and making it easier for business to get established.

A mate of mine has a ski shop and the hoops he has to jump through to be allowed to do this or do that is outrageous sometimes. Bureaucratic red tape for the sake of it.

Time will tell how this goes. At least there will be more checks and balances on him than a certain company CEO that we won't talk about here.

I think Geelong could be made into a container port quite easliy. Get that infrastructure out of Melbourne and turn the area there into more public focused areas. Leave cruise ships to go up there, but get the big container ships out of the city skyline.

Just one idea.

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

• 5 months later...

Watch out for me going through Geelong on the 16th June - day I pick up my Elise -Going across on the ferry from Sorrento.

• 3 weeks later...

Watch out for me going through Geelong on the 16th June - day I pick up my Elise -Going across on the ferry from Sorrento.

I picked mine up about a week ago, will keep an eye out for you, assume you're heading down the GOR?