free hit
counters
2014 National Esprit Meet - Page 2 - Events - The Lotus Forums - Lotus Community Partner #ForTheOwners Jump to content

IGNORED

2014 National Esprit Meet

hopo

Ohh my eyes my eyes !!!!

Cliff

Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed. : Albert Einstein

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

The collective noun for a group of Esprits, should that be a 'blast' of Esprits?

The Idea sounds good as well.

Suspension, brakes, chipped, chargecooler rad and pump,injectors,ignition coils and leads, BOV, highflow cat and zorst, Translator and tie rods, Head lights, LEDs to tail lights and interior,Polybushes to entire front end, Rad fans, rad grill, front end refurb with aluminium spreaderplates and galvanised bolts. Ram air, uprated fuel pump, silicone hoses through out, wheels refurbed and powder coated,much more, all maintenance.

I was going to make a comment about a collective group of Esprit being a recovery firm's dream or something but thinking back, I only recall one mechanical failure on a big gathering and that was an exhaust falling apart, so not really enough to immobilise the car, just to make it very loud.

• Like 1

• Gold FFM

I would definitely be up for an Esprit meet at some point - good suggestion Hopo - or we could tag along with someone else rally and have a whole load of Esprit's? then they can deal with the MSA stuff and we can just join in? 

• Like 1

20th April at Mercedes Benz World, Brooklands.

Details are being finalised. 

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT.