free hit
counters
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year - Topics - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

Hi ladies and gents, well it the time of year again where most of you have got the old car indoors, covered in old blankets, trickle chargers on and doors locked, for those of us that are brave enough to keep them going al year round, good luck and fingers crossed.

This years breakdown club winner must be claimed by us, six call out's from the wonderful AA service who We just cant fault, even though they did manage to lose a car for a week between Newcastle and GT. Yarmouth. The claim for furthest away brake down must go to Andrew Laing who's lovely V8 decided to have an alternator failure while in France and poor Andrew had to suffer a Ford Fiesta for a week. The next award must go to the furthest traveled for a meet, again Andrew and David came direct from their holiday in France to join in with our guys on the Skye run. fantastic effort guys and well deserves a mention.

This year the CLNES has attended 46 events which is a huge commitment from a small local club and a great advert for the marque, and now of course our number are expanded by LEGS and and members of TLF who of course are most welcome, so once again hats of to you all folks we couldn't do it without you.

We now have 79 members with something like 89 cars, still very lacking in content for the website but I am sure now that you have more free time over the winter you will endeavor to send us your details so that we can update the members are, wont you.

From Wendy and myself a great vote of thanks for making it another successful year for CLNES, who would think I started this out five years ago now with a handful of people who wanted to go for a coffee now an again.

Wishing you all a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy and Trouble Free  2014.

post-14336-0-10074700-1387106248.jpg

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images