free hit
counters
Quicksilver Silencer for V6 - Page 2 - Engine & Ancillaries/Gearbox - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Quicksilver Silencer for V6

Hello,the red Lotus is my car,in the video all that was changed where the oem collectors with the Larini (catless) collectors,sound was great and I loved it , the check engine light I got was because my fantastic mechanic connected the lambdasensors wrong,I only found out to late after friends of mine already made a 100 cell sportscat but the cat will be removed again this week and I will replace it with a very small extra muffler,will post a video when it's done,I wanted an extra small muffler because it was perhaps a little to loud for street driving.....

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The piggy snout? Yes I quite like that too. The main problem I have is how great the car sounds as standard. It's not like a 4cyl toyota Exige where it utterly transforms from anodyne mondeo 4 pot b

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

@ Dixie

Sounds great, have you done measuring of noise level? On german race tracks you suck more and more with noise restrictions.

On some tracks (Bilster Berg) you are usually not able to drive a GT3. Some guys are working with TDI tubes to line the noise down to the street.

Its quiet funny. We are now able to drive with loud pipes street legal on the street, but we are forbidden to go to track with the same exhaust. ;)

Not only on German tracks you have noice restrictions ,our track in Zolder only allows 95db but I spend my time mostly on the Nurburgring and no problems there  :rambo:  If you want I can do a measuring of noise level,we are now adjusting the stock exhaust from my friends Exige V6.... In 3 weeks you will hear the result...

Thank you for your offer, but first I need to have my car in my garage, so it will take a bit time till I need to decide about an exhaust.

Maybe we'll meet at the track. ;)

Edited by Freejack